Hysterectomy : Swingers Discussion 2028451021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHysterectomy
TOPIC: Hysterectomy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hump writes in his profile:

been told by other women i was the best they ever had when it comes to eating pussy.if your house or your ass smells like a dogs ass dont call me.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Hump, Your profile says your wife is disabled. What exactly do you mean by that? Is there something else going on besides the hysterectomy?

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
hump, have you read what other people have posted here about what worked for them? Is your wife able and willing to see a doctor about this? If getting back into sex with you is important to your wife, support her while she looks into different solutions. From what I've read, it may take a while to figure out what works for her, but worth it to those who cherish the ability to enjoy sex with their partner(s). Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
my wife had a hysterectomy 10 years ago.ever since that time my wife does not care for sex.before that she loved sex .i seen her play with me and a friend of ours we met here all nite long.you could not fuck her enough .he would fuck her then i would eat her.then we would swap up and it would go on all night.now i have not fucked her in 4 years.what do i need to do

East Camden AR

Username hidden
(86 posts)
I've started charting the pains that we are assuming are ovarian cysts. Last week was lots of small flare ups. No doubling over pain thank goodness but several times I had to use pain meds and heating pad to help.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16997 posts)
that severe abdominal pain is what has started with me in the last 6 months.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16997 posts)
When I was in my early 40's, I would have several abdominal pains every month. The doctor found multiple cysts throughout my abdomen but many on one ovary. She went in and removed them all, leaving everything intact.

Three months later, the pain started again, just as bad as before. This time, my surgeon said pre-op that she may have to do a full hysterectomy or just remove one or both ovaries. She ended up removing just my right ovary. After recovery this time, I had no more abdominal pain and at the normal time went through menopause fairly easily.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I had an ablation done 3 years ago. I have not had my period since. Flashes yes but no period. Still very high sex drive. OMG. I can't keep up. lolol Looking for a gang bang to possibly help. lolol Seriously Ablation great. Branches2

Wayne NJ

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I had mine done because of bleeding all the time, and when I was not bleeding I was spotting. My doctor said it was because my uterus lining was twice as thick as it is suppose to be amd that meant it kept telling my body to have a period to shed the lining.

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I'm trying to understand why this procedure is so popular. Why so many women get them? What is it for? heavy periods, fibroid problems, unexplained pain?

I guess Google is my friend.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 95   End
TOPIC: Hysterectomy