Hysterectomy : Swingers Discussion 2028451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHysterectomy
TOPIC: Hysterectomy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Who's ass smells like a dog?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Unless she had to have her pussy replaced after the accident, I can't fathom why you've avoided your wife for over 3 years. Sad, really, but then you eat pussy like no one else. You've. Been. Told.

Any chance your wife's ass smells like a dog's? Amazing.

I think this dood is the typical SM who everyone complains about.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Green, Thank you and you may "steal" it if thats stealing. People are always looking for a quick fix, a pill and exercise, anything . If they invested as much time searching their their hearts and minds as they did looking for a quick cure all they'd be far more content, happier and sexually active. Pills, exercise, diet changes are all needed I understand that but they aren't going to FIX YOU or as you said your relationship. After a certain age sex starts in the mind, desire at any age always starts in the mind and all the Physical stimulation in the world is not going to help if your heart/mind isn't into it or open to receiving it. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Some people are as caring and nurturing as wallpaper.

I find reading some of this disturbing. We have had our trails and tribulations over the past 2 years from a few major events, to my wife having Major surgery on her neck. That being Said there was a point where her drive was lacking... That being said I respected her mood, and change in her drive, during the time we spent working on returning everything to normal I never thought about MY Sex life. I knew in time things would progress to where we were. It drives me nuts to see people ( most times men ) who blame it on thier partner, What about the vows you took presumably when you were married? were they just words?

If it is a lacking relationship why cheat? Why not get a divorce? Don't tell me you love your partner,because if you did, you wouldn't cheat on them!!!

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
oh by the way my wife will have sex if i ask for it.but i have not made a move on her in over 3 years

so your wife will have sex with you but you would rather cheat on her and have it with someone else. ok, got it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
hump wrote: my wife will have sex if i ask for it.but i have not made a move on her in over 3 years and nothing has happened.

So what are you waiting for? Your wife is recovering from major surgery on limbs injured during an accident, you say. Are you waiting for her to make the moves on you? Just because she was insatiable in the past doesn't mean that she or anyone else could maintain that level of horniness after major trauma, and maybe she needs you to let her know you are attracted to her. Give a lot of compassion, give more of yourself to her than you ever thought you would have to since she may honestly need it right now, and your marriage just might be happier.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
oh by the way my wife will have sex if i ask for it.but i have not made a move on her in over 3 years and nothing has happened. two knee replacements and 1 hip replacement is why she is disabled due to accident

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Sav, "A body not functioning correctly is more easily fix than a heart that no longer cares to."

EXCELLENT! May I steal that quote?

When I work with women and hormones and they still have issues, I try to figure out what else is wrong and tell them that no amount of testosterone/estrogen is going to fix a bad marriage. They give our bodies the ability to become aroused and orgasm and yes, even want sex. But it doesn't fix the emotional feelings of love and trust.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Hump,

I assure you there is more going on here than a hysterectomy that is causing lack of desire. Perhaps the fact you are here looking for playmates might have something to do with it. A body not functioning correctly is more easily fix than a heart that no longer cares to. Before you blame the surgery some deep looking onto your relationship is in order.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Akron, I read that too. I have a vision in my head that is not a good one.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 94   End
TOPIC: Hysterectomy