Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Husband wants to swing, not sure if I want too
TOPIC: Husband wants to swing, not sure if I want too
Created by: westtexasnudists The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I was lucky as my girl trusted me enough to admit her bi-curiosity. That opened the door to my interest in swinging and she, being cerebral, looked at it with a cautiously open mind. I once read "people either repress their urges, cheat, or swing." Even if you don't have to repress your urges, your hubby is. How long will he hold out? Is he worth your company? Are you worth his? (in his mind)? Once we got past the initial fears, we found renewed strength, closeness and communication. Who knows? You may become a "swingin monster" and may love it more than he does. There is comfort in knowing nobody will break you apart. My advise is to talk talk talk and try it. Like those horrid veggies my mom made me eat , "you won't know till you try". Yea, I hated them, but at least I KNOW I hate them. The funny thing about swinging for us (and many others) is the other people never measure up to the one we love (and its expected). Its a recreation like golfing or billiards. Go have fun, but NEVER STOP TALKING!!!

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Rabbit

You are soooo correct. That makes it different than swinging and takes away from the essence of the idea.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
WHOOOO! Speaking of not lighting the fire unless you're going to toast some marshmellows! West, I just read your profile. Just some advice but your profile definately does not indicate no actual sexual content. Until you decide what you're wanting and agree to limits or none, I recommend you don't invite temptation by indicating you're wild.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Many people attend swinger parties for the erotic and open atmosphere without wanting to swing. It's not uncommon for us to not be struck by anyone in particular at an event and just make love with each other or even just enjoy the atmosphere. However, if we were at an impasse with each other on sexual limits we would not attend parties or clubs until resolved. When it comes to my husband, I know it is best not to light the fire unless we're going to toast some marshmellows. The lifestyle at all it's levels is not for everyone. I believe the most a couple should do is whatever the least comfort level is. Even within a committed couple No means No and should not be up for negotiation. Ladywife

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The whole swinging thing was my idea, not his, so I don't have much advice for you there. We don't see it as disrespectful at all since it's something that we do together- we're not in love with other people, just fucking them :)

However plenty of people feel the same way you do, and you shouldn't feel bad or pressured to think otherwise.

The only thing I can tell you is that he shouldn't pressure you to do anything you want to do. And if you're only doing it for him, you're probably going to get pretty pissed off at him eventually and it's not going to be good for your relationship.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Sorry, I can not help you. I do not do things that I am not comfy with personally and I do not believe in others doing it just to please their spouses. That usually invites drama.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Husband wants to swing, not sure if I want too