Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › How you taste
TOPIC: How_you_taste
Created by: JohnandTina
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have noticed that certain ppl have a bitter taste when they cum, including myself. I heard once, that if you eat citrus that you taste like the fruit. Anyone know if this is true? Or is there some other kinds of foods that will improve the taste? Does tea and coffee affect the taste? Is there certain foods that will make it taste bad? I know about onions, not sure about others.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
James:

Don't fuck a woman you can smell from a distance. I have a method of determining her odor. I run my forearm between her legs while we are still dressed. If I get anything back that is less than pleasant I will not go there.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"OMG the skunk snatch!! FDS isn't strong enough for some of them things out there. DOUCHE WOMEN. I have had women smell so bad that I could sense it through their underwear after I took their pants off...Talk about ruining the mood. That is when I would say..."oh damm, I forgot to bring any condoms...sry..."

I knew this was written by a man. Women should not douche. Women should smell good. If they don't...It's off to the doctor. No FDS/Douching.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Taste and smell go together. I know some men I gag with and others I don't. It has to be diet. Those dietary tricks are known to work. I don't do that many guys...so it's rarely and issue.

Women's taste is much more complicated. There's a type of odor that totally attracts me. It's pherhormonal I'm sure. Then there is the actual taste. Women should have some acidity to their secretions. If they don't a possible infection is present. That is they should taste tart.

I always check before I go there. No way I'm getting stuck with my head in a place that I don't want to be. I have suggested medical visits to some. They needed them...so said my nose.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
My wife tells me I taste my best the day after I go down on her.

I'm glad I get to give back her sweet taste that I tasted the night before.

what goes around cums around ... lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Hormonal changes do tend to make somewhat of a difference, but the effect also depends on your body’s chemistry. Diet is a definite key element in maintaining/changing the sweetness of the taste. I personally enjoy the pineapple juice daily routine. I drink a glass for breakfast and one in the evening and swear by it, and I also eat fruit daily. I love what that does to the taste of my playmates. If it is not your preference, then cut back on other things in your diet like coffee, beer, and most things that are sour and bitter.

I have heard about a pill called Sweet Secretions that claims to change the taste. It has its own website if you want to look it up. There is also a product called Semenex that claims to also have the same advantage, also with its own website.

From what I have read it is recommended NOT to eat Brussels sprouts, asparagus, cauliflower, broccoli, beans, garlic, onion, etc, and to try to avoid red meats and fats, too.

It is suggested to eat chicken, salad vegetables, potatoes, fruits (especially citrus, apples, and bananas), SoBe (beverage), and chocolate. And most importantly to drink pineapple juice, about 16 oz a day and eat two teaspoons (morning and night) of powdered cinnamon. Celery is supposed to also be great with this as Perm stated.

In an old issue of FITNESS RX magazine they posted this recipe for a smoothie to change the taste of cum.

BJ Smoothie

1 cup pineapple juice 1 banana frozen 1 cup apple juice 1/2 tsp ginger 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 2 tbs honey

Blend and enjoy! Goes well with rum. Yummie!

It takes about a week before you start to notice the difference, and if you stay on it, you will always receive nice compliments on how sweet you taste.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Maxim magazine put a recipe for men in one of the issues.

It says a glass of pineapple juice with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a stalk of celery.

We tested that theory and it works for the guys taste.

Your taste depends alot on diet.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
no problem! :)

let us know how it works out for you guys.

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
want2tryitnow,

That site makes a lot of sense. The recipe on there is something that we can drink together. Thank you for the info.

Lone Oak TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I pulled the following info from a site called www*dontspitswallow*com, hope that it helps out!

Many people recommend eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice to make you cum sweeter. Citrus fruits and cranberry juice are also recommended, possibly because they make the body's pH more acidic, counteracting the alkalinity of semen that contributes to its "bleachy" quality. Any fruit or fruit juice high in sugar content, like apple, melon, mango, or grape, may increase the amount of sugars put out in your semen. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery have been recommended for sweeter semen as well, perhaps because of the chlorophyll in them.

At the same time, you should also limit your intake of foods that break down into strong tasting or smelling chemicals that are excreted by the body, like asparagus. Onions and garlic contain high amounts of sulfur and are, well, oniony. And vegetables in the cabbage family, like Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale, and collards, can make your secretions taste bitter. Strongly spiced dishes, like curries, can also carry their flavors over into your cum. Of course, you don't want to restrict what you eat too much. Everyone needs to have a balanced diet. But it's something to keep in mind: if you're planning on getting head after dinner, you might want to skip the asparagus appetizer.

Another factor to consider is the amount of time it takes for food and drink to cycle through your system. In most cases what you consume is excreted within 12 to 24 hours, but some things stay in the body longer. Whenever you start a new regimen, give it at least a few days to start working, and remember that you'll probably have to stick to it to see marked effects.

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I have heard that asparagus is BAD. But I'd like to hear what's good too:) Respond, ladies - help your sisters in need:P

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
TOPIC: How you taste
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.