How to know is another woman is bi you meet in public : Swingers Discussion 60370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow to know is another woman is bi you meet in public
TOPIC: How to know is another woman is bi you meet in public
Created by: classic69gal
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see these pretty ladies all the time when I'm out shopping. We smile at each sometimes & my husband says, "Why not strike up a conversation with her?" Well...I'd love to, but I'm a bit of chicken. Isn't that silly or what? I feel safe here where I know what other women want, but out there in the "real" world I don't. Any suggestions from any of you ladies on how you meet other women, if you do, in the "real" world? Looking forward to hearing your comments! ~Caysee

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
no clues that i look for at all.......i guess the clue is that i do not look for any, lol..........i guess i just usually know.....maybe they just naturally gravitate towards me.....lol......just go with your gut feelings and feel out each individual situation as it presents itself is what i'd say.....lol.....hope this helps you and sorry for not being/giving a more specific answer........:)

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
I guess i must have some sorta special "raydar" of my own......but i can usually tell other women who are bisexual.......i myself have plenty of younger friends that are attracted to me that are female......a couple are even fighting over me at the moment which is quite humourous!!! But they are too young, so i don't even go there......but i guess in the "real world" you just gotta be in the right place or just gotta go with your instinct.....i have had a few experiences with women outside of this site during my lifetime but have never "made a move" on someone unless i was getting some kind of signals from her back........well, correction, once i did and i think that if the situation was a "right" one it could have turned out better, as it were.....it kinda turned into a fiasco and i felt very badly about it.....so ladies never "pounce" unless you are sure!!!! LOL! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
my hubby tells me all the time, you know if i said that to a woman she would slap me...lol.. i usually pick something that is incredible on a woman and make a compliment(never boobs tho, women hear that enough) like you have such dreamy eyes, or you smell so good i could just eat you, or my favorite..you are very distracting to me today, which of course they will innocently ask why :) my 2 cents....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Well now, that certainly is a way to "gitter done"! LOL Im not sure what I would say if approached that way? Hmmmm, Im sure I wouldnt refuse it!!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Appearantly so! In every way possible! I get offered all the time by gay guys, but never the girls. Or atleast I didnt realize. Im kinda lame when it comes to being hit on. I just never get it. But the gay guys ~ now they are upfront enough that I can misconstrue their offer! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I can pick a gay man out of a crowd from 100 yards.........but women? Just too many varieties to be able to judge. If they kiss me, thats a sign! LOL

Otherwise, I just flirt with everyone til someone responds......

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I'm right there with you. It's impossible for me to strike up a conversation in the real world with the motive of sexuality involved. Too many variables involved that I don't want to have to deal with so I just always stick to the swing clubs to meet people. (I'm also a chicken shit in the real world to even go there.....LOL).

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I see these pretty ladies all the time when I'm out shopping. We smile at each sometimes & my husband says, "Why not strike up a conversation with her?" Well...I'd love to, but I'm a bit of chicken. Isn't that silly or what? I feel safe here where I know what other women want, but out there in the "real" world I don't. Any suggestions from any of you ladies on how you meet other women, if you do, in the "real" world? Looking forward to hearing your comments! ~Caysee

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: How to know is another woman is bi you meet in public