How to get the oomph behind the squirt : Swingers Discussion 171778
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow to get the oomph behind the squirt
TOPIC: How to get the oomph behind the squirt
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
To me, squirting is no big deal..I squirt, but not every time, and I have to be very relaxed. The only person that has ever made me squirt is my husband. After my hysterectomy, I didn't squirt for a couple of years, and now the volume is not as much and that's ok with us. Squirting is not my ultimate goal during sex, pleasing and being pleased is. My husband has actually said that squirting is not a huge turn on for him and if a playmate squirted in his face he would not appreciate that very much. So, I guess to each their own..

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Hedo_2, Welcome to the forums. Got to love the squirters. What a treat!!

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
This thing called squirt...Can happen with out going near the elusive g-spot...My Wife can squirt all on her own while performing felatio.... It can Happen while I'm, say Dining at the Y....My Favorite is Cow girl up.. Ok so maybe there's some stimulation there...Poor Girl can soak a good Towel.....It's a MARVELOUS THING..............................G

Wareham MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Volume and distance are both tied to how swollen the g-spot area becomes. A good squirt requires that you are really swollen inside. For me that happens so naturally when I'm having a great time, but his magic fingers can really accelerate the process.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I can answer that one. Stimulation of the g-spot causes swelling along the front wall of the vagina, near and around the mouth. This happens from the urethral sponge filling with fluid. The fluid isn't as mucousy as vaginal lubrication and has a very pleasing taste.

Can't offer anything on the 'ooomph'. With her, it isn't a drip, but she isn't hosing down the walls either. More like a drinking fountain stream.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
I have been squirting for a couple of years now. For me, the most intense squirt is when I resist the orgasm as long as possible and let the pressure and intensity build, then explode. I love it! - Stacy

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I was hoping to see more replies on this. We just started squirting and sometimes It comes to me right away other times not at all. I just know that I have to really relax and let go , it feels like I have to pee but it is the squirting. I think it is amazing and a different feeling than an orgasm but I get wet thinking of doing it. So keep trying and that is always fun the trying part:) I know his hand gets wore out , and I notice if he takes his time and makes me feel at ease it works better too. Well good luck let me know how it goes. Booty

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How to get the oomph behind the squirt