How to fix a problem does this happen to you : Swingers Discussion 187165
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow to fix a problem does this happen to you
TOPIC: How to fix a problem does this happen to you
Created by: lou124
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a play partner and sometimes when we have had sex for a few hours my body starts to push him out or not let him in. Does anyone know of anything I can do and has this happened to you?

Thanks Tina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lmao...honey, it is just the troof. Women through history that pushed through the glass ceilings, they usually share one title: that of bitch. So if one calls shelly a bitch she is honored because she shares company with some really bad ass bitches.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
...or be like me and don't give a shit what people think about you in the first place. Sometimes I am guilty of it.....and then i say oh, wait...fuck you, and move on LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lord no! To me, a person who constantly brags is the one with lower self esteem....if you know and love who you are, why sell yourself constantly like that?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
me too. Good posts.

Why BS? People are just going to find out anyway.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
to me, someone that makes sense LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
heehee. Oh, you will meet them if you are around long enough. They always have to be the center of attention, you could have herpes...and they had it, and better than you did haha...they apparently work full time, fuck 22 hours a day, orgasm just by ESP lol........and no matter what, you will never fuck as good as she does. They make me chuckle. But to me, as soon as one starts overly bragging, they fall into my "full of shit" category.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
oh boy... i dont do anything for 4-6 hours! is this is a typical playtime for most? ..."

girl fucking please! I bitch about working for 4-6 straight, and they pay me well to do that hahaha. You will meet the "marathon fuckers" in the ls...the ones who will say they fuck daily for 8 hours straight and have 3000 orgasms a week. Good luck with that. I'll be eating a sandwich in the living room, have one for me LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We get a drink in every now and then, and he may need to smoke but there is always some kind of contact between us. We are both believers in play long and play hard..

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
I never saw this is as problem.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Few hours is between 4 and 6 hours of play.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: How to fix a problem does this happen to you