How does one make it squirt : Swingers Discussion 49951
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow does one make it squirt
TOPIC: How does one make it squirt
Created by: woman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
funsexforall

Welcum to the forums! Sounds like your hubby is sexually uninhibited! Yummy!!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm a squirter also. Let me tell you this, your partner has a great deal to do with it. My husband is the best. I know what you are thinking, but he is! I didn't squirt until I met him. Hones. The G spot has to be massaged and fucked just right. I also think that the "wedges" help to make it easier to get to the G spot. Also, anal fucking makes me squirt a lot. Just be patient and relax, it will happen. Feels great. Be prepared to get everyone and everything soaked. One more thing, your partner does have a great deal to do with squirting. It is something that takes time and the orgasms are very intense and last a long time. lol Kim

Manteca CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm a squirter also. Let me tell you this, your partner has a great deal to do with it. My husband is the best. I know what you are thinking, but he is! I didn't squirt until I met him. Hones. The G spot has to be massaged and fucked just right. I also think that the "wedges" help to make it easier to get to the G spot. Also, anal fucking makes me squirt a lot. Just be patient and relax, it will happen. Feels great. Be prepared to get everyone and everything soaked. lol Kim

Manteca CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Fantasy

I apologize if that came out wrong. Not my intent. (sincere smile). My comment was just stating that I understood what you meant. Was trying to say something positive. *wink*

I guess all this negative crap going on in the forums has everyone edgy. It is a shame and really a huge problem that needs to be ended somehow and ASAP. SLS is getting very negative, ugly, and it is out of hand. Again, I did not mean it to sound like I was fussing.

Peace and Love baby! (bows out gracefully) Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Fantasy, I am a squirter and I understood what you meant. You do need to apply more pressure than normal when you want the event to happen. Just not rough! Kisses!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Jennifer, not everyone does that. It is all about knowledge and talent.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Wow! Some great info here for future research. I personally have only squirted once and I don't know how the hell it happened. However, beware when females say they do squirt... I played with one that said she was a squirter and did it often.... so here I am between her legs licking away and all the sudden it gushed out.... however.. I was watching because this time was the 3rd time she did it and the clear liquid came directly out of her urethra and not her vagina. So she was peeing. UGH! True squirting comes out of the vagina and its milky or almost clear so beware of the pee-ers.....LOL

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Once again I might add, true cum from squirting is creamy, cloudy, and for me, extremely sweet. The taste will amaze you. Yes, I can squirt a little or in gushes. just depends on my partner and how talented he is in massaging my g-spot. I love that feeling, but prefer to save it till the close of a playtime session since it dehydrates me afterwards.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yes, i do squirt by the help of my husband or by using a toy of mine. It is definitely not urine. Every man that has ever tasted it says how sweet it is. It feels wonderful, but you get very wet. You better have somethig to wipe it up. It is really awesome. Most of the time I will squirt when I am getting fucked laying on my back with my legs up on their shoulders. WOW!!!! It is great!!!! I think that you really have to concentrate on what is going on and go with the feeling. It is kind of hard to explain. You just have to experience it. We have already taught another woman how to do it, and she and her hubby both love it!!!! Amen

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
These are the sites that my partner sent me a while back. He learned how to do it from these. The first time he made me squirt, I had no idea what he was working towards. I was with him and another male friend and he was massaging my clit. I felt like I had to pee and started to get up. They both said NO loudly and gently pushed me back on the bed. I did not ask why I just laid back and relaxed. Then all of a sudden, WOW!!

Is there urine? Hell I dunno. I can tell you it is little creamy mixture that taste very sweet. Not like urine. It has no real smell and yes, lots of it. I have managed to move forward since then and can now squirt during oral and vaginal sex. The best advice I can give is when you are learning, just lie back and relax. I empty my bladder before hand and drink a medium glass of water. Having the pressure on your bladder helps while you are being massaged. If you start to feel like you might want to pee, that is the best time to "really relax". You are not peeing unless you force it. Relax and when you cum, HOLY SHIT!!

sextutor dot com/ejaculation.shtml

very-koi dot net/tutor/female/female.htm

fiawol.demon dot co.uk/FAC/femejac.htm

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: How does one make it squirt