How do you look : Swingers Discussion 49587
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow do you look
TOPIC: How do you look
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, Mr. Wicked says i look good both ways, clothed and unclothed, so go figure! lol! I love to dress up and wear pretty things, but i also love the freedom of nakedness.........so i guess my answer for myself would be that i like myself both ways! I am very much of an exhibitionist with or without clothes! LOL! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
I look better with clothes on, even though I am a nudist and very comfortable with my body, I feel that certain clothing fits and makes me feel sexy.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Personally, I think I look better with the right clothes or lingerie on. Alan says clothes off and naked for me.

We say the opposite about him.

We are both right!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We are all beautiful! Just go to any museum and see for yourself. Ive never seen a statue of an ugly woman before, have you?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Femme... don't feel so bad. All women who've had children have some kind of stretch marks they feel self consious about. I don't have ALOT of stretch marks from child birth, but I have scars from 3 surgeries now. With 2 of them being quite noticable. I won't hide my stomach because of them. I think they make me look like I've been to hell and survived. I'm PROUD of my scars!!! (just not proud of the ribs that show a little bit higher up)

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I definitely think that I look better dressed. Most people don't believe the weight listed on our profile after they meet me in person. Not that anyone has said ohh yeah I guess you do weigh that after the clothes have come off lol. Having 3 large babies and a c-section with the middle one, things in the stomach area are not to my liking lol. Everything just hangs over the incision line no matter what I do. Such is life lol. ~Denise~

Meadville PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I feel I look better with clothes on. I prefer to wear baggy shirts to make me look bigger than what I am. (no thin bashing here, just a fact of my life)

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How do you look