How do you like your clit rubbed : Swingers Discussion 174068
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow do you like your clit rubbed
TOPIC: How do you like your clit rubbed
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am not sure if it's just me. When we started In the LS (not too long ago), I realized that not all the women I played with, although not many, like their clit rubbed differently than me. Maybe is just me but maybe not, so please share what your preference is, soft, hard etc., when playing with another woman what default method do you use? Lol

I will start with mine....I like it soft, around the clit and on the sides of the clit and circular motion. Too rough and rubbing especially directly on top of my clit makes it difficult for me to cum and frankly is not enjoyable.

OMG I think I worked myself up lol

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina, I'm taking notes... ;^)

...and I love the image of those silky panties! 8^O

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
I just love this post. Wow.

It's the variety. Starting slowly, softly, barely touching, and just a tease of a touch on my clit itself...at first. Touching along the outside of a pair of silky satiny panties is a great start too. Along inner thighs, encircling around my pussy and clit, spreading my lips apart...my husband is a master at reading me (and several other women) and reacting accordingly with pressure, with speed, with variety.

Just going back and forth on top of my clit will not do it, and may actually be irritating sometimes. But the increase of touch going along with the increase of my breathing, or just knowing how to read me, my body, is the way to really get me.

There is one clitoral orgasm that my husband can get me to, but rarely can anyone else (although there are several that others can easily enough do...), and it feels like I am on fire from the inside out, it's just amazing. It happens when I'm really turned on, and can take a long time or very very little time to reach: and it always includes a circular motion under and over my clit. Fast or slow doesn't matter so much as just that motion. Hard to describe, but it leaves me shaking, and has even left me crying and in spasms of pleasure. it's then like "after shocks" of orgasm. Wave after wave. Pretty amazing.

Knowing how to read a woman's body is key. If she's squirming too much, then another approach will help...as she's trying to squirm to get your hand in the right position on her body. Clenching inside, arching her back, the breathing, all that and more are signs to read. I love touching a woman and bringing her to orgasm (s), and it's even more fun and erotic when I get the chance to tag team someone along with my husband. My softer touch along with his more firm touch, a nice mix of touches, and it's so hot, that smoldering look we give each other when we have a woman under our fingers.

Party on. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
guess when you realize you like it any way .hard, soft, slow, fast, deep, shallow, with a lil pressure or light as a feather..........then it wont matter ...you'll cum n cum n cum.....lol Bel and Dan

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Leeza, you pretty described me! Same issues but I don't let it hold me back. I have always made sure that I have an orgasm everytime I have sex even if I have to help myself. We are enjoying the LS also and even if other couples can't make me achieve an orgasm that is really not important to me (although it seems more important to them at times). I still enjoy the play and also pleasuring. I have also instructed my husband that if it takes me too long to just go in for the "kill" lol and make me cum. Only because I think it takes the pressure off of everyone else who is concerned about making me cum. Nothing worse than 2-3 people killing themselves to make me cum. I like to be the center of attention but that is alot too much and sometimes can actually give me performance anxiety.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
BriJam- you sound as though your orgasm algorithm is similar to my wife's, and I'm glad you get it good at home, too.

Mrs Leeza likes a long, slow buildup with indirect pressure at first... either in a circular motion, or an up and down motion around, but not on her clit. When she's ready, I use a well lubed finger and very lightly rub her clit directly. Almost every swing partner, even after I told them to be real light on her clit, goes way too hard! (if the pressure is to hard before she's ready, she may not cum at all) Still with light finger pressure I gradually increase the clitty caressing cadence until she climaxes. After cumming, there is a period where she is very sensitive and cannot take any pressure on her clit. I go back to indirect clit pressure as I play with her breasts, kiss the insides of her thighs, or she sometimes wants my cock in her mouth. Her second and third orgasms are usually with me licking her (lightly) and fingering her g-spot. She can have 2-6 more orgasms with a vibrator on her clit and me either fingering her g-spot or fucking her. She does not cum from straight fucking alone, and (here's me bragging) I'm the first guy that got her off more than once. Only one, very talented, swing partner has been able to achieve that.

And, BriJam, you mentioned that your husband does a better job of getting you off than any play partners (so far). That is our experience too. But, with us, even if a swinging situation is less than perfect, some sexy images remain that fuel our fantasies. For example, I describe to her what I saw her do with a lover and what I was thinking... and she gets really turned on. It's like a real life Penthouse Forum letter! We are enjoying our SLS experience, and we hope you do too. :^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
LOL I know my husband has perfected it too. He is just amazing. Not to brag, but I will, he has gotten it so down that he manages to make women cum within minutes. I always tell him that he goes in for the kill lol. As for me so far no luck with anyone since we started the LS but with some direction or my helping hand ;-) I have been able to cum.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Thanks I was beginning to think that I was crazy cause no one posted LOL. I agree G-Spot at the same time is a whole different orgasm! I was with a woman that like pressure in a circular motion directly on top of her clit. But I tend to have a sensitive clit. I do like a little teasy too with a tongue or finger or feathers against the clit OMG! and with G-Spot stimulation Double OMG!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I am not sure if it's just me. When we started In the LS (not too long ago), I realized that not all the women I played with, although not many, like their clit rubbed differently than me. Maybe is just me but maybe not, so please share what your preference is, soft, hard etc., when playing with another woman what default method do you use? Lol

I will start with mine....I like it soft, around the clit and on the sides of the clit and circular motion. Too rough and rubbing especially directly on top of my clit makes it difficult for me to cum and frankly is not enjoyable.

OMG I think I worked myself up lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: How do you like your clit rubbed