How-where would you like to be approached : Swingers Discussion 216292
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHow-where would you like to be approached
TOPIC: How-where would you like to be approached
Created by: twonluv69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I crave confident men. Like, bordering on cocky even. My bff is a fucking cocky ass, and most people that listen to me talk about him probably think he is a prick. Okay, he is a prick. But he is my prick lol. But he intrigues me. He doesnt give me an inch and he is sharp, and to me....its like a cat watching the string. I just cannot walk away LOL. I would love for a guy just to walk up to me and fucking take that shit. I am not for flirting really, and I am most certainly not into talking shit. Don't tell me about what you will do or how long your cock is, show me. Give me the goods lol. A guy that is confident enough to walk up to me and just fuck the shit out of me. Pretty easy stuff lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sweet,

I agree with you about that. I would add only this one thing, if you met or ran into someone where you and the other person felt a connection, then I would hope that the other person would want to mention, hint, or otherwise indicate an interest.

One could innocently say, 'you mean like swing?'. Their response could be something like, 'do you?' Then of course, that could start a whole new dialogue.

Well, that is how I think about it.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
For myself the only place that is ok to approach me is a lifestyle event or club. If I am out in public I am not thinking of the lifestyle and do not want to be approached in my private life.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
In the produce section, ask a woman if she knows how to squeeze a melon and tell if it's ready for her.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How-where would you like to be approached