Houseplants and gardening : Swingers Discussion 44260101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHouseplants and gardening
TOPIC: Houseplants and gardening
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yay!!! Poly just e-mailed to say Fed-ex picked up my orchids. They'll be the first plants inside our new house. Can't wait. Just have to have some plants to make it feel like a home. Now I need to get my herb garden going. Who else likes this type of thing?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have planted grapevines 2 months ago, which are growing quite nicely. Hoping by next year, or year after, to harvest enough for several bottles of wine.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I cannot plant anything.... my dog eats it or Gary runs over it with the mower...our yard is only about 12 feet wide....but my mom plants 4 kinds of basil, dill, rosemary,chives, thyme, and 2 or 3 types of oregano.... when we go down to pick up my daughter in July I will bring some home to dry and use throughout the winter.

Good luck to all of you with gardens !!!

~ T

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
My orchids came! They look like they handled the shipping quite well. Poly, thanks so much! Once I get them potted and set out on tables, I'll send you a pic so you know I did it right!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Gee, mention herb gardening and look what happens ;-)

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Yay!!! Poly just e-mailed to say Fed-ex picked up my orchids. They'll be the first plants inside our new house. Can't wait. Just have to have some plants to make it feel like a home. Now I need to get my herb garden going. Who else likes this type of thing?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Houseplants and gardening