Hood piercings who has them and do u like them : Swingers Discussion 226632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHood piercings who has them and do u like them
TOPIC: Hood piercings who has them and do u like them
Created by: decouple4f
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just got my vertical hood pierced last week and I haven't had any stimulation yet. Is this normal or does it just depend on the person?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hood flesh is identical to mouth flesh, and therefore heals quickly. Keeping it clean and being aware that it mat bleed a bit is usually adequate care. And yes, that comes from a reputable piercer. Also I've been in the medical biz for years. Of course I knew you weren't arguing PG. You've given our girls more than adequate info.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
wasn't meant to start an argument of any sort btw, just want to be sure others who might happen upon the thread would know there is after care that should be done. What each chooses to do with their own body is up to them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
standard after care recommended by reputable piercers...

Just like any piercing or break in the skin, your new piercing may bleed off and on for a few days. This is normal you may need or want to wear a panty liner for a few days. Tighter underwear helps hold your jewelry in place and reduce discomfort and trauma. Cotton is more absorbent and permits better air circulation. Make sure your underwear has no holes, or loose threads that could snag on your jewelry. The VCH has a very quick healing time. Some women feel like it is healed in a week’s time. To be safe you should still care for it for a minimum of four weeks.

The healing time on this piercing can be four to six weeks. There is no need to twist or touch your jewelry, as this will only irritate your new piercing. It is very important to avoid snagging this piercing. You need to be aware at all times of things that could catch it such as; clothing, and towels. To clean your piercing you can either use H2Ocean or a saline soak. With the H2ocean spray both sides two to three times a day. You can make the saline soak at home by using a non-iodized sea salt mixture: Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon of non-iodized (iodine-free) sea salt into one cup (8 oz.) of warm distilled or bottled water, soak for five to ten minutes two to three times per day. Dry by gently patting with clean, disposable paper products. Cloth towels can harbor bacteria and snag on jewelry, causing injury. Some risks can be migration, rejection, scarring, and snagging accidents.

There is no set period for abstinence from sexual activities while your piercing is healing, however there are rules for aftercare. Be gentle. If your piercing is sore stop what you’re doing or go easy on it. I don’t recommend using something as harsh as a vibrator on the direct area while healing. Be clean. Protective barriers must be used during healing to prevent sharing bodily fluids. For any oral contact, use a dental dam to shield the piercing. Wash hands before near contact with the piercing and use condoms for intercourse. Most important, listen to your body, if it hurts don’t do it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Wow. That so wasn't the case with my friend and I. We had the piercing done, it was healed within two days. When the men returned to town, we were ready to surprise them. Our piercer informed us that urine is sterile. Who knew?! I never had soreness at all. My other piercings took way more care. I've had this one for at least 7-8 years. Love it!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
actually the after care is salt water soaks 2x a day for 4 weeks. As with any healing piercing it shouldn't be handled for several weeks without washing hands, no exchange of bodily fluids even on a fluid bonded couple until completely healed which takes about 6-8 weeks. While some can get away without following those rules and heal fine, others it will cause rejection or migrating out of the piercing. When I had to have mine put back in after it closing a bit I was told by my piercer to treat it like a new piercing for 2 weeks and that was with just stretching it back out a bit.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
This piercing rocks! No special care, heals in a couple days, and I swear it's like a lightening rod!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
BTW, it does not affect my peeing

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(270 posts)
It hurt less than getting my ears pierced. Hubby was with me and holding my hand. He told me to squeeze when the piercer was getting ready. Next thing I know, I felt a little pinch, piercer said he was done and never had a reason to squeeze hubbies hand.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(270 posts)
It only hurts bad when they put the needle through. It was a bit tender for a day or two but not bad at all. I did two piercings on the same day. VCH and triangle.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The Mrs here.

OUCH!!! Doesn't that hurt like H*LL getting it?? Does it hurt when you pee??

The thought of piercing down there just freaks the crap outta me. How you ladies can do that.....thumbs up to you! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Hood piercings who has them and do u like them