Hood piercings who has them and do u like them : Swingers Discussion 226632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHood piercings who has them and do u like them
TOPIC: Hood piercings who has them and do u like them
Created by: decouple4f
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just got my vertical hood pierced last week and I haven't had any stimulation yet. Is this normal or does it just depend on the person?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was told not to even touch the piercing for a week unless hands were washed with antibacterial soap. No oral for two weeks and intercourse with a condom only for the following two weeks. I think we lasted less than a week before he went down on me and a week before others did the same thing. That same week later, we went to an on premise club and had protected sex. Four and a half years later I still enjoy it and have never had a single problem with it.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(258 posts)
I am so very interested in getting this piercing, and I am wondering if anyone has a reference to someone who knows what they're doing in Illinois? I have read that so many are placed incorrectly. If I am going to have it, I want it in the right place! I don't like that one has to abstain from sex for awhile, how do I do THAT?!

Mchenry IL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Got my VCH piercing done about 4 years ago after a friend showed us how easiy it was for her to climax while sitting at a bar. Mine is a barbell and the lower ball can stimulate the clit. I can sit a certain way while driving or at my desk and have an orgasm.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(258 posts)
I have had mine for 10 years and honestly now after my second child I notice it is VERY sensitive...even just sitting. I prefer the hoop in it as well. It's the best piercing I've ever had and would get it done again in a heartbeat.

Owensboro KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ouch.. dont have one so no advice,, dont like piercings but party on how it turns you on.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
It depend not only on the person, but on how the piercing was placed. I'd guess about 75% or more of the VCH's I have seen are placed incorrectly for them to stimulate. At least 50% are "surface" instead of actually under the hood.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
I've had mine almost 2yrs. Switched to a hoop and love it. I think mr mwc is pretty fond also.

Tomball TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
It depends on the person, but then a week isn't very long either, give it a chance. The best priecing I ever got by far!!!! It is not only pleasurable for me, and I do mean really pleasureable for me, but also for any play partner! I went from straight bar to curved and that also added additional enjoyment. Good Luck, hope you receive as much pleasure from it as I do!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I just got my vertical hood pierced last week and I haven't had any stimulation yet. Is this normal or does it just depend on the person?

Bear DE
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Hood piercings who has them and do u like them