Have only been oral with the other man : Swingers Discussion 176727
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHave only been oral with the other man
TOPIC: Have only been oral with the other man
Created by: TommyAndMichelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Really want to experience the "fun" in a true foursome but apprehensive in having sex. Can easily be oral but... Haven't been sexual with another man since having only being with my husband over 20 years ago. Any thoughts?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
"If you want to enjoy, then give yourself permission to enjoy"

Elegantly put advice, Jewel. Most men don't need to hear that, but our society too often makes women feel guilty when it comes to pleasures of the flesh.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
I was very similar. I married my husband when i was 19, and i was a virgin when we meet. So even the first time we did soft was alittle uncomfortable for me.But as i got more comfortable with being sexual with other guys in the soft swap/foursome i started to open up to the idea of full swap. Now i have always been ok with my husband having sex with other girls, as we have done the ffm 3sum many times. We have done full swap twice now, once was lame, the other time was great. So go for it, if you trust the couple,and have had fun with them in soft swap, then hopefully it can only get better with full swap. Good luck !

Mesa AZ

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Really want to experience the "fun" in a true foursome but apprehensive in having sex. Can easily be oral but... Haven't been sexual with another man since having only being with my husband over 20 years ago. Any thoughts?

Torrance CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Have only been oral with the other man