Hairy Men : Swingers Discussion 58556
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHairy Men
TOPIC: Hairy Men
Created by: copulara
Original Starting post for this thread:
As far as I'm concerned, I'm very turned on by hairy men. My husband and I have a difference of opinion when it comes to male back hair - he is more than ready to lose his, but I love it. Admittedly, not a burning issue, but I'm very interested in hearing other female's opinions on back hair....love it, hate it, no preference, or somewhere in between ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I like smooth guys. I can't/wouldn't and haven't touched a hairy man. Even chest hair grosses me out. "

(those are my own words)

I guess I can't say all hair grosses me out, although I prefer shaved balls I don't like the pubic region shaved, just a little trimmed up.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Oh yes! Shaved when giving head! Absolute must! I get into it, i mean really into it and at times, the hair just got in the way............well, got in between my teeth and the upstroke was like that waxing! LOL Ooops, sorry guys! Keep it short then! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
"On privates or butt, privates should be trimmed at least and butt waxed."

This caused me to imagine my husbands ass like that wax scene in 40 yr old virgin, bloody and painful.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
How about adding an "LOL" or haha when you post to be funny. Then people may not be so eager to jump on someone who appears to be not so funny or judgemental. Your posts seems to be misconstrued a lot. Could it be the way you write and not how others are interpreting it?

Now that I know you were being humorous, yes, I can see the irony in it.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I was only joking, but it's implied that men who are not hairy look prepubescent thus do not look like 'men' but a male child. I know she meant she likes men who look grizzly. My husband doesn't have a hairy back/chest but it does not mean I am a pedophile or am taking the next best thing, he looks like a man with a smooth chest.

I was just poking fun that with this logic men would be attracted to prepubescent (under 12 years old) little girls, as they are attracted to and encourage their lover to shave (not just keep a hairless chest and back but twat, legs and underarms).

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"I like men. I don't care for men who look prepubecent."

Hey now, then what do men like because I'm shaving about 25 a day trying to be whatever it is? (perhaps pubescent?)

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I prefer men with a small amount of chest hair, but would not pass one up just because he is hairy if we clicked on other levels. :P

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Hey Clears, as you get older, you will realize that men keep getting hairier as they get older. But youre still young, used to those hairless boys yet. LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thanks ladies (and Jim) for the responses to this somewhat offbeat topic. Wookies...lol...gotta luv em! Both hubby and I have enjoyed reading the diversity of opinions expressed here and in other forum topics. Looks like his hairy back will be sticking around for me to enjoy for many years to come!

Lakewood NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I like smooth guys. I can't/wouldn't and haven't touched a hairy man. Even chest hair grosses me out.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Hairy Men