Hair removal on the face : Swingers Discussion 182727
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHair removal on the face
TOPIC: Hair removal on the face
Created by: LadyandtheWolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies can anyone recommend a gentle hair remover for the face?

I have this fine peach fuzz hair on my cheeks below my ears. There is not a lot and no one notices it but me. However it drives me crazy. My skin is pretty sensitive so I really need something gentle.

Dee

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have the same thing, and usually I just leave it alone. Actually, having a bit of 'peach fuzz' can give you an 'airbrushed' look in photos. However, I have removed facial hair with some home made sugaring wax. There are no parabins or harsh chemicals. Here is what I do.

Take 2 cups of sugar , 1/2 cup lemon juice, and 1/2 cup water, and pour it all into a sauce pan. Turn your stove on high and, stirring constantly, wait until the mixture boils, then dial it back to just a simmer. Continue to simmer until you get a deep honey colored mixture. Remove from heat and let cool until its only warm and easy to handle on your skin.

From here, I use a chopstick to apply the sugaring wax, then use a small slip of cloth to use as a waxing strip. Pull against the grain of hair growth.

IMMEDIATELY after, I apply cocoa butter or vitamin E to the area I waxed, just because I have very sensitive skin. They do sell products that are meant to be soothing, but my skin doesn't tolerate harsh chemicals well, so I stick to the 'natural' stuff.

This wax is fantastic for pretty much any hair, and I've waxed hair only 1/8 to 1/16 of an inch long, AND I have used it on peach fuzz at the corners of my mouth. Its also an amazing eyebrow wax, or body wax, though I've found, as a bikini wax, it isn't so good at picking up short coarse hair, so the pubic hair needs to be about 1/4 of an inch long for optimum waxing. If you have coarse leg hair, I'm sure it would be the same. I just have peach fuzz on my legs, so I haven't been able to experiment.

I hope that helps

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey ladies can anyone recommend a gentle hair remover for the face?

I have this fine peach fuzz hair on my cheeks below my ears. There is not a lot and no one notices it but me. However it drives me crazy. My skin is pretty sensitive so I really need something gentle.

Dee

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Hair removal on the face