Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Hair Extensions
TOPIC: Hair Extensions
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay girls. I have the opportunity to have hair extensions done by a great stylist...who is really giving me a cut because she is the friend of a friend. Anyways. I have never had them done and only want them threaded in because I am told the glue destroys the natural hair. Anyone that has worn them, can you give me your opinions of them? I am merely going for volume, I want the same length and color as my hair. I just would like to have a little more oomph there. Any info is appreciated, thanks!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Keep your faith in your head hair preservation. Certain trade brands sell combination shampoo, conditioner, follicle booster to restore the follicle integrity and promote new hair growth. In addition to use of those products, hair thickening styling aids create a 'fatter' hair shaft.

Have you heard of White Sands? Hollywood stylists use it with starlets who need fabulous hair for movies. It is my preferred product. The developer of the product is a hair stylist and his brothers are also involved in promoting the product in the salon industry. The White Sands product is used in hairstyling for the show-opening runway modeling at trade shows because using it makes for amazing style artistry.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
thank you! I do love my hair...but over the years it has gone thinnnn lol. Genetics!! I want the same color and length, basically I would like to do them purely to give me some volume.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shel, I think your real hair is lovely. Are you doing this just for jolly's?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
fantastic, thank you!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
If your stylist has a salon brand now, she knows what she is doing. If she needs a source, let her know about Zuri and Company who tour with salon & spa marketing circuit with their brand and styling demos.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Have your stylist thread them. In all ways threading them is better than gluing them. We just finished a trade show for professionals in which threading was demonstrated, and the company representatives were very convincing about the damage possible with glued extensions. Next they demonstrated with many models throughout the day the exclusive threading tools they use, which are safe and fast.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Okay girls. I have the opportunity to have hair extensions done by a great stylist...who is really giving me a cut because she is the friend of a friend. Anyways. I have never had them done and only want them threaded in because I am told the glue destroys the natural hair. Anyone that has worn them, can you give me your opinions of them? I am merely going for volume, I want the same length and color as my hair. I just would like to have a little more oomph there. Any info is appreciated, thanks!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Hair Extensions