HAPPY OR PISSED OFF : Swingers Discussion 185252
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHAPPY OR PISSED OFF
TOPIC: HAPPY OR PISSED OFF
Created by: Bicup6212
Original Starting post for this thread:
ladies you come home and see your husband on his hands and knees sucking a cock and a woman holding his hips and pumping his ass with a strapon . What u be happy or pissed off or join in

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd whip out my vibrator and masturbate while watching. Then later I'd join in at a convenient point.

HOT!!!!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
The "not knowing" would piss me off more than the actual actions, I think. We have not always "played together," but we ALWAYS know what is going on with each other, beforehand, sometimes "during," and definitely after.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
ladies you come home and see your husband on his hands and knees sucking a cock and a woman holding his hips and pumping his ass with a strapon . What u be happy or pissed off or join in"

If I know nothing about any of this you can pretty much put me down for pissed off like hell.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree with Sav and Kat - as hubby is not bi or bi-curious and we always play together, this would absolutely not be a good situation at all, and I would be quite upset.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
I would be calling my lawyer :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
But noticing the OP couple are both Bi perhaps that part isn't at issue at all so I guess the answer lies in what boundries if any you have as a couple in relation to playing with out consent. Many couple do and quite sucessfully so perhaps the above scenario would be permitted and exciting.

Excuse me while I go rub my butt, its a long fall off the high horse when you don't read every detail before having a knee jerk reaction lol.

I do hope if the OP is planning this or it actually took place the outcome was everything he'd hoped for.

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Amen ...without trust there is No swinging Period. As a matter of fact without trust there is no US. The Bi aspect would be secondary to the real problem but the Bi aspect would be HUGE in an of itself had he decided to spring it on me like that. I believe we are secure enough to discuss anything and everything. If he couldn't trust my reaction to the conversation of Bi curiosity why on earth would he think he could trust my reaction to this sort of surprise?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Pissed wouldn't begin to describe my reation. Since we play strictly together and Mr Sav is 100% straight this something he could not turn into a "surprise" for me or him and live to tell about it. We'd be talking about 2 breaches of trust, 1 playing without me and 2 his Bi sexual tendencies that had remained up until that moment undisclosed to me. I am patient , kind and trusting but if you break my trust all bets are off on my "Big Girl Manners" and they'd be redefining the name Bitch and pasting my photo along side of it. For those who play seperately and without issue maybe not so much of an issue.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
my husband isnt bi and that isnt something i would like to see ( no offense to those men that are, but not for me ). and we dont play alone so i would be pissed to come home to find him playing with someone. ~joan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2019 posts)
There is more to it for me and my play friends so I cant answer as it would have different answers depending on how it was set up IE together, something we discussed, if..I thought I was going to see my friend and walk into a situation that I was unaware of...different depending on how it was done.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: HAPPY OR PISSED OFF