Guys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants : Swingers Discussion 217213
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGuys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants
TOPIC: Guys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have had 5 different guys for MFM and all have been cut, and all just take forever to cum. I love a good fuck and giving a nice BJ but why do guys think a lady wants to be pounded for ever because they cant cum. They all brag about it in there profiles, "can go all night" well i prefer to have a few loads of spunk over me than get pounded into the ground. Do american ladies like it or do you just have to get use to guys who cant climax. Life is different on the other side of the pond.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am very multi o but after cumming several times I tend to get dry and then it is not fun anymore especially if our guest is well endowed. We are very into the mfm play and having two guys making you the center of attention increases the intensity of my orgasms so if we have a "long laster" the we have to do it in sections of play, rest, play. God bless a good lube, but I do need a guy to "fill me up" and then take a rest.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(321 posts)
I get to a point where I feel fully satisfied and really dont need/nor want it all night. I just need a towel and a nap HAHAHA

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
This is true! For me, if the mood is right and we are really into it, I can go as long as we need to. If I feel like he is trying to make a point, or I'm tired... then its like okay dude, lets finish it up and relax. I do love that quick, super intense fucking though. When its so hot it is intense and hard...that usually does not take long hahahahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sometimes it's really fun if the guy can't last at all, and after he's made you orgasm about a dozen times, he has an "oh shit" moment and cums between your tits. Just saying. I think in cases like those, a sense of humor and really knowing the guy is quite helpful! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I am not one that needs to be fucked for hours on end, I get sore. After about 45 minutes or so I tend to start getting tender, especially if the gentleman has a thick cock. When I start getting sore, if Jay and I are still going at it... we switch to cowgirl and use extra lube...that usually solves the problem.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
mrs sav I like your enthusiasm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6507 posts)
Sophia- i couldnt have said it better myself! :-).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Yeah, a guy who can go long enough to be a true pleasure but not too long as to wear out the welcome.........

A guy who can read a girls mind.........

Perfect!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I love a guy who can go all night... but i like to do it in rounds... Sometimes, I have thought, are we done? Usually a guy with decent control is trying to "hold off". I find that if I say "are you going to..." his answer is "HELL YEAH!" and it isn't long till they do! I would rather a guy who can go all night than someone who lasts 2 minutes and done!

-Cherry

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
How am I going to call "next" if you don't freakin hurry up ? ;) "You about done there? I'm getting kinda bored!" Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Guys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants