Guys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants : Swingers Discussion 2172131012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGuys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants
TOPIC: Guys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   12 to 21 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jay can fuck for a long ass time. Usually thats awesome. But fuck. There are some days when all I want is a really fast fucking and some good sleep. The belief that all women want hours of sex all of the time is a myth. Most may want that...but not all, and certainly not all of the time. Sometimes I just need you to pound the shit out of me and let me rest lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
If I have to tell a man when to cum, I am not interested.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
"I find it extremely erotic if she tells me when she wants me to cum. It adds a sexy element to play, and takes the pressure off trying to read when she's ready to take a break. " --- ^^

My sentiments, exactly. By the time one is 'our age', we should have developed some personal tricks to vary our staying power, and time it to where each individual partner would perfer. A 'custom experience' as it were. And to hear 'i want your cum now' or 'give it to me now please' is hightly erotic.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Mr P. Now, that is pretty cool, cumming on demand. Nice, very nice!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Well, obviously I can only speak authoritatively about my self, but if you want me to cum, ask me! I can last a very long time, but after some experience I have started to mention to my partner during foreplay that I find it extremely erotic if she tells me when she wants me to cum. It adds a sexy element to play, and takes the pressure off trying to read when she's ready to take a break.

Mr. P

Dallas TX

Username hidden
(46 posts)
I wish I would have seen this thread before I posted my question on another thread.

In our first 3 or 4 weeks everyone who found out we were so new complained (women) or bragged (men) about this topic. I asked this very same question. Is this a common thing or just something in our neck of the Mountains.

I am glad to see other people have questioned this, were asked about this, or experienced this. Just wish I had seen it sooner. Would have saved me a bit of..... well, it is out there for all to see.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
we have run into this in the past to. If she starts reaching for the lube then it has lasted to long and she is just plain starting to get bored with him. He wont be invited back

Shelbyville MI

Username hidden
(66 posts)
There is a window of time that is long enough to be satisfied but not so long I'm sore the next day or clock-watching. I prefer guys who shoot quicker but can recharge more enjoyable than the energizer bunny

Albany NY

Username hidden
(30 posts)
No, I (speaking just for myself, as I don't know what other women think) like a guy to last a while. BUT, that said, yes it can go on for too long. Most of the guys I've been with mix it up. If the actual intercourse part is taking too long, we switch positions, or take a break and just handle manually or orally, then get back into it. Yes, a good build up is steamy. Just simply thrusting in and out in the same rhythm for too long gets tedious and frustrating. or it can.

But, there is also a place for a good fuck that lasts only a few minutes until the guy explodes.

I personally like a nice slower build up and a few orgasms before penetration. If I want you to just give it to me and fuck me, I will tell you in some way.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Carrie, maybe that's what mine is thinking too, b/c he's similar in that.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   12 to 21 of 28   End
TOPIC: Guys who think that lasting forever is just what the lady wants