Grabby Guys! : Swingers Discussion 1619101061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGrabby Guys!
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 70 
User Details are only visible to members.
I usually have a knee jerk reaction ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
*is so sad Mrs. WV isn't bi* She sounds like my kind of gal!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
It has happened to my wife at a party. She had already told the a$$hole "No" a couple of times. Apparently, he did not get that message. So as he walked up behind her while playing pool, he got the back end of a pool cue slammed into his testicles. Yeah, he got the point then...

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
It has happened, but thankfully not alot,!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
lost ~ I run around naked in the non-play area of our club all the time and NO ~ it is *not* an invitation to grope me. I'm just an exhibitionist. LOL! Fortunately, most people there know that b/c I am one of those that will say "WTF is wrong w/ you, a$$hole?" With a smile, of course. ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Unfortunately pixie you aren't an anomaly at all. And in my case its been as you said, married men that often are the culprit. Jay has gotten after me in the past because when I am tipsy I tend to be very flirtatious...and in the past it has definately been mis interpreted. It is one reason why I am more reserved now with people I do not know very well. I got into a hot tub at a party a while ago with a female friend and another guy was in there...and yeah, it was a house party and yeah, we were all nude. A guy I had been joking and laughing with walked up and no shit, inserted his fingers into my vagina. Like you said, you do NOT want to show out because drama is the killer of parties. So I immediately got out of the hot tub...and the night was ruined. I was pretty upset about it. To his credit, he almost immediately apologized and has never stepped out of line since. Sometimes people just assume that you are naked and a swinger, thats what you are here for, right? Ummm, not necessarily playa.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yep, happens on a regular basis. I have found a way to deal with it though. Of course, they have to be naked for it to work. I just point at their penis and say "Oh how cute. It looks like a penis, only smaller." That always seems to send them running and they don't have much desire to come back. :)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Oh, and I always check to make sure someone didn't slap a sign on my back saying, "Fondle Me!" LOL

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
It doesn't happen to me very often, but it does happen and I feel like you do ~ it's just gross and inappropriate. If they think that is OK and can't be respectful of us in public, I'm not going to trust them to be respectful in private. Total deal breaker.

On the flip side, the first time that we met a dear a single guy friend of ours, aside from the initial hug hello, he wouldn't touch me until Mr. Sugar told him flat out that it was OK. He didn't ask. He didn't try anything. He didn't suggest anything. He just sat there and talked to both of us and was totally cool and respectful. We were *both* really impressed by that!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
OK, I have a question for the ladies. Ever since we first got into this, I’ve regularly run into guys (married guys) at parties and clubs who have felt it was their right to touch and grab me inappropriately without invitation or precedent. I’m talking about guys walking up and literally rubbing my breast or ass (sometimes even my crotch) as a method of introduction or salutation for Pete’s sake. In some cases, I have no idea who they are and, in other cases, I do know who they are and have politely told them I wasn’t interested, but to no avail. Sometimes, this happens every time I see the same guy(s). It’s like they walk up, give you a hug, and grab a handful of ass and they KNOW I’m not interested because I’ve told them as much. I find it disgusting and is a complete mood killer for my night! Now, if I were to blow up and grab a handful of nutt-sack and twist until he cried, I would be called miss Drama Queen, right? Obviously, if hubby did anything, then things could go bad in a hurry. Of course, it’s always a guy that’s on the other end of the spectrum from what I’m looking for, and it’s just F’in creepy. Now, if it was an Orlando Bloom-like guy, then… yeah…um… feel away, baby! [shivering] LOL! So, here’s the question, ladies: Am I just an anomaly or is this happening to you as well at parties and clubs? I’m probably anomaly! LOL!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 70 
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!