Grabby Guys! : Swingers Discussion 1619101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGrabby Guys!
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm so sorry that your first trip to a club was so traumatic, Sydney! There's no exuse for the owner and employee's behavior. Zilch! If it was *just* the employee, I'd say to talk to management, but since it's the owner ~ I just wouldn't go back.

Some clubs are very professionally run. Staff can't play w/ members PERIOD. Not onsite, not offsite, no dating, nothing. That attitude provides a safe environment for the members and lays the groudwork for a friendly drama free club. Other clubs, anything goes and you just never know what the hell is going on ~ who's hitting on whom, who's meeting whom later, who's the favorite of the week, who can bend or break the rules.

Hopefully, there are some other clubs in your area. I would bet that if there aren't, there are some very cool meet and greet groups b/c there has to be other people that had a similar experience as you did.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
Wow, I am so sorry that your first experience was so awful. First of all, know that in our 4 years of being in the lifestyle...those kind of experiences are rare. Wow, the owner did that. He obviously believes, as some do mind you, that since you are in "his house" he can do as he wishes. I am sorry to hear this. I would never return to that club, obviously. What a jerk!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Hi! Wanted to let you know that last night my husband and I went to klub utopia (now called jus 4 now) in Fort Wayne, IN. This was our first swinging experience. We were just hanging out and watching everything when the Freaking Owner "Rick" approached me when I was alone and rammed his tongue into my mouth without asking if it was Ok or anything. I didn't get the chance to say no. I was disgusted, scared, freaked out, and felt violated! About 10 minutes before that, and employee grabbed my ass when I bent over to get a beer out of the cooler! I am so angry! When we read the rules of etiquette before going, they were clear on not touching and being polite or "they" would take care of it! Well when it is "THEY" who is doing it, what do I do?!

Mc Cordsville IN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I was thinking more of a psychiatrist but thats an okay idea as well lmao. I am kidding of course. He was odd though, the kind of person you meet and the hair on the back of your neck stands up. I have not seen that couple since...and that is alright by me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Sounds like he just needs to take himself to a club and watch and skip the house parties.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
He was a very, very odd man indeed.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Shit, Shell! That would TOTALLY piss me off! Who does that? That's just rude. It's one thing to *ask* if you can take someone's picture, but to just do it? WTF???

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
The ones that bother me more than that though are the picture takers. We were at a house party and this husband did not engage really at all...he just kind of lurked, taking pics on his camera phone of the women dancing nude and partying. He was a trip and gave me the heebie jeebies.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Happens alot pixie , I've found it is frequently newbies so I just usually give them the raised eyebrow and say "hello?" If they respond in a way that suggests they thought it was ok I tell them "I'm sorry , the ladies here will let you know if they want you to touch them " . We've all had to learn the "rules" at some point

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(242 posts)
When that happens I remain calm , give them that raise eyebrow look and say ............." Are you about finished I'm rather bored" That usually makes them slink of muttering about what a "Bitch" I am .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!