Grabby Guys! : Swingers Discussion 1619101021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGrabby Guys!
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ugh.. you are not grasping what I am meaning Rdy

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I also think she is meaning the guys here in the threads posting negatively about it. I could be wrong thought. One must not assume. That gets me into a butt ton of trouble.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Most is not all.

Would you like to have won a million dollars and pay most of it to Uncle Sam or all of it to Uncle Sam?

Aha!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Rdy I do believe Shelly is meaning some men, not ALL men in general.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
usually just a look will do it for me, if I'm not accepting of being "grabbed." Of course, I have that Italian looks-can-kill "look". I've never had to say anything other than "no," or "don't." My husband will never grab anyone, but he does indeed enjoy when a woman takes him by the hand and leads him around the corner and tells him to fuck her. He is not a grabby guy, but he is a master with his hands, at her request or with her permission. He doesn't usually have to ask, they seem to come to him when we're in a club. He's the one who is a gentleman first, but can be as freaky as you wanna be.

Maybe, again, it's that poor dreaded single guy? I don't know who's doing all this grabbing at clubs. Maybe we're "older" or not as hot or something and aren't getting that kind of thing.

Then again, I do recall a night when I had a lot of fun with a fairly grabby guy and got sort of ostracized for it by some people at a fun club! :)

I guess I have no real advice, do I? hahaha. I've been away from this a week and am out of practice.

gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
What I do not understand is that the men seem to almost condone this type of behavior. This is quite concerning. Quite concerning.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I will act like a classy lady when the guy acts like a perfect gentleman.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I was a dancer and girls did things that pissed me right off all the time and even left bruises. Would I have been justified to kick a big knot on their shin? I don't think so. It is all about class folks, just sayin. The whole double standard thing is way out of hand JMO.

Dude... being a DANCER is NOT the same as minding your own fing business and have some guy come up to you and assault you.

Really , you think it is the same? How so please explain. I am curious.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
That pisses me off. And I have had this done to me as well, C. I had a guy insert his fingers into my vagina in a hot tub because he "misinterpreted" my socializing with flirting. Dumb ass fuck. But...this is what happens when testosterone and alcohol mix at times. To say that someone needs to grow up because she defended herself. Had she been on the street and a man would have grabbed her ass.....are we to be "ladies" then, or can we be women in public? Or are we to be "ladies" only when molested in swing clubs? Fuck that.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Jaidawn I like your approach it was effective and non violent but what's more it showed class and restraint, I would be happy to attend a party where you and Mr jai were present. Cayne I think you might need to grow up a bit kiddo and take a lesson from jaidawn, inflicting injury never trumps an effective insult and class always rules."

WTF is this about. Bullshit. You put your hands on MY body....M Y body...whether clothed or not.........uninvited, that is a call to aggression. This post is akin in my mind to saying a woman "deserved what she got" because she was dressed in a certain way. Hell with that bullshit. You do not EVER put your hands on this body unless you have my permission. Ever. Naked, clothed, sober, drunk, etc. etc. and etc. Cayne, you are a better lady than I am. I'd have kicked him, probably slapped him across his face....while dropping numerous F bombs in his direction. Have class and be a lady....bullshit. AND he'd have been lucky. Because when Jay found out his ass would really have met the horns.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!