Grabby Guys! : Swingers Discussion 161910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGrabby Guys!
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!
Created by: swinginpixie
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, I have a question for the ladies. Ever since we first got into this, I’ve regularly run into guys (married guys) at parties and clubs who have felt it was their right to touch and grab me inappropriately without invitation or precedent. I’m talking about guys walking up and literally rubbing my breast or ass (sometimes even my crotch) as a method of introduction or salutation for Pete’s sake. In some cases, I have no idea who they are and, in other cases, I do know who they are and have politely told them I wasn’t interested, but to no avail. Sometimes, this happens every time I see the same guy(s). It’s like they walk up, give you a hug, and grab a handful of ass and they KNOW I’m not interested because I’ve told them as much. I find it disgusting and is a complete mood killer for my night! Now, if I were to blow up and grab a handful of nutt-sack and twist until he cried, I would be called miss Drama Queen, right? Obviously, if hubby did anything, then things could go bad in a hurry. Of course, it’s always a guy that’s on the other end of the spectrum from what I’m looking for, and it’s just F’in creepy. Now, if it was an Orlando Bloom-like guy, then… yeah…um… feel away, baby! [shivering] LOL! So, here’s the question, ladies: Am I just an anomaly or is this happening to you as well at parties and clubs? I’m probably anomaly! LOL!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ive always had issues with hubbies. Sinhle men ask, if I say no...no issue. Husbanfs seem tp think im giving my wife, give,it up.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
who are grabby guys.people who don't have much respeat for thenselves let alone others......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Forgot!!!! Let me know When you want to go clubbing Rdy, Mr. A and yourself are always welcome to hang with us you sexy lady!!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Have seen alot of this at 3 different clubs. Its not something Mrs. Naughty is fond of and will discreetly move on. Honestly its more the single guys than married she has had problems with. Also more one race over another being very aggressive and letting thier wants known qiute clearly. We have less problem at our home club since we always hang with our friends but some nights they still try very hard to get her attention. Myself on the other hand will aways be a gentleman treating the ladies the way i want my SO treated. Some of our female playmates have actually said i am way to respectful but thats just me. I would rather enjoy thier company and as the night goes on they can dictate what they want. Taking cheap grabs is completely childish in my view and i will let offenders know. Problem is Mrs. Naughty will not tell me till later because of my temper. lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Don't do that, grope me instead, just don't hump my leg please! that's reserved for a greasy Dicky Doo ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
When I see hot chicks I grope myself.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Bumping this thread because its subject came up elsewhere. Also, because it gives me a chance again to see pics of the lovely Cayne.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
ok here is my $.10 worth;;date line,house party,open room,hostess on bed with male,at end of is a couch male on left, male on right, female in middle,female in middle plying with,male on left and right..I was beside of bed playing with myself watching those on bed.male on right on couch gets up and leaves.female gets up and joins couple on bed.does 69 with female, does 69 with male, she turns side of bed, with her ass to me,takes her right hand and touches me on leg,she backs up to me within 1inch of me and touches me again,I put my hand on her back and softly strok her back,she pushes into my hand like a cat as I strok her,I move my hand around her left side and fondle her breast,and she pushes into my hand,husband say you are suppuse to ask first , I turn to leave and he ask a guy that just come in the room if he wants some.I know it was not about asking first, but the power he wanted to show he had,she touched me first and put her ass in front of me ,within 1 inch of my dick .in all of this ,form the beginng she never ask anybody if she could touch them,she just grab and suck or licked ,and no body said a word.so who was right and who was wrong,myself I let slide

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
ok here is my $.10 worth;;date line,house party,open room,hostess on bed with male,at end of is a couch male on left, male on right, female in middle,female in middle plying with,male on left and right..I was beside of bed playing with myself watching those on bed.male on right on couch gets up and leaves.female gets up and joins couple on bed.does 69 with female, does 69 with male, she turns side of bed, with her ass to me,takes her right hand and touches me on leg,she backs up to me within 1inch of me and touches me again,I put my hand on her back and softly strok her back,she pushes into my hand like a cat as I strok her,I move my hand around her left side and fondle her breast,and she pushes into my hand,husband say you are suppuse to ask first , I turn to leave and he ask a guy that just come in the room if he wants some.I know it was not about asking first, but the power he wanted to show he had,she touched me first and put her ass in front of me ,within 1 inch of my dick .in all of this ,form the beginng she never ask anybody if she could touch them,she just grab and suck or licked ,and no body said a word.so who was right and who was wrong,myself I let slide

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
welcome to the forums...your viewpoints in your post are refreshing. I like your style with unwanted attention, and we've had to do the same. have fun! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
TOPIC: Grabby Guys!