Girls, what do you wish guys would do : Swingers Discussion 2014971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGirls, what do you wish guys would do
TOPIC: Girls, what do you wish guys would do
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Course a little nibble on a certain sweet spot on my neck will make me wet every time."

*Noted

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
no girl, it never gets old!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Oh, Shell, doesn't that {melt} you? I love love love when Michael is being so sweet and attentive! He wants to fuck me rotten after spoiling me with all kinda attention? Oh, HELL, yeah! Course a little nibble on a certain sweet spot on my neck will make me wet every time. lol Some thing just DON'T get old!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I agree with y'all in needing to be courted in addition to being fucked. One issue with marriage is, you lose the new. No matter how we try...when you are married 21 years like we are you have to work at staying connected. Losing the new factor is an issue that most married couples deal with. It takes work, there is no other way to say it. Fri. and Sat. night for us are date nights. It is the time when we go out and it is just for us, no mama and daddy. But...it does bother me when Jay answers the cell and goes "yeah." I'm like you'd better jump up and clap your hands for this pussy hahaha. I remember when he would call and say i dont want anything, just wanted to hear your voice.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Kind,

It appears that we be both are kind of confused. We are incredibly fortunate in that we've been together over a quarter century ;). Met in college and spent literally every day together ever since. More often than not, my husband is at home, he is my absolute best friend, we do things together all the time. As a woman who spend 23 years with your husband I'm certain you can understand if not appreciate when I say that with one glance you know what he's thinking/feeling. Unless he travels for business (which he used to do in the past much more than he does these days) we have dinner together as a family every day. We go to sleep at the same time :). We exercise together, we do chores together. We know what's going on with each other. We are connected.

This does not mean that we're glued at the hips. Each one of us has interests outside of our relationship, be it certain sports, hobbies or even friends. Sexually, we're very very compatible. Though when we just married he had to work on some jealousy issues. But that's long long forgotten :).

We are ONE, that is the best way that I can describe what we have. I consider myself incredibly fortunate, and I NEVER allow myself to forget that.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
KD, your first post told me that you 'get' what I'm saying. "coast" too long and you wind up on different continents one day, wondering WTF happened. Easily avoidable with a little effort on each part. I don't ever want to wind up there. I have learned from past relationships and if I'm going to put in the time and effort to even be in a relationship at all, I want to be in a great one! I had given up on even ever being in a relationship again when M. showed up in my life.

Ms "not -so-cuddly" (sorry, it won't let me refer back to the previous posts while I'm writing this.) Hey, girlie, it takes all kinds and that's TOTALLY cool. Don't get me wrong: I like getting fucked hard and fast as much as the next girl, I guess, but none of that means anything to me if there's not all the other rich layers to a good relationship.

Flowers, cards, etc are pretty lame if a guy's doling them out constantly, they lose their meaning if you're piled under a mountain of them. Or if he's only sending them from the 'doghouse' ...But some "just because" flowers, or some unexpected sweet gesture...wow! Talk about making a girlish girlie melt!

Saw an image and wish I knew where to find it again. REALLY hot, the story it seemed to tell. Image of a couple obviously having sex. Her hands beside but a little above her head, their fingers laced into each others'. SO hot! Seemed to tell a story of connectedness on SO many levels: sexual, sensual, almost companionable in a way. Just really compelling. I want to capture an image like that...whether it's me and Michael or of someone else...it appeals to me as an artist....and I 'dabble' in photography.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I must be one of the few women who prefers it a bit more coasty as you referred to it. I always preferred rough over the lovey dovey, huggy smoochy. Never been much of a cuddler, never been much of a smoochy huggy kissy person. It's just not who I am. I like it rough, spur of the moment, fucking thing. Love making is just not exciting for me. It never aroused me. Thankfully, I'm married to a good match. Almost perfect in fact.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
I sometimes get frustrated because M. isn't as consistent with the affection and romance as he is with the sex/lust. I love him to the point of distraction, but I want to be courted as much as I want to get fucked pretty righteously! The boy can knock the bottom out, but sometimes I want him to be sweet and tender toward me again, too. I miss that. I know we all go through phases, though, and hopefully that's all it is. He really put it out there and kept it up consistently. Now, I think he's 'coasting' a little and I don't want us to fall into that habit. I've made a point of maintaining my end of things at the level that I know he is used to seeing from me, because I think it's important.... {Sigh!} Men! Wouldn't trade him for anything, but wish he'd get back into gear! He is so incredible when he is on his "A" game, and it is wonderful on every level. Like I said, everyone can't maintain that 100% of the time non-stop, but there should be consistent effort in bringing what you DO have. I do, and I expect no less. Just sounding off. Hopefully among ladies that can relate from time to time and aren't willing to bash the guy, because that's not what I'm wanting here, but still be supportive to what I'm saying.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
MVPP i love your post! Its hard for guys though hahaha. Jay tells me Shells, you cannot expect from a man what you expect from a woman. Men are simple people. We want to eat, fuck and watch the football game on Sunday. Thats it. I was complaining and my bff said is he a guy? I said yes of course...he said duhhh shells, he is stupid. I have 2 sons...oye. I am just happy that they wash their ass in the shower hahahahha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
1)Be honest . You know why most of men have brown eyes ? Because they are full of bullshit.

2)Except the fact that you are no longer 25 and stop trying to be at age 50 plus.

3) Stop dressing like you are going out to cut the grass. No woman should have to tell you how to dress. Pick up a magazine. Groom for God's sake! Get rid of that 80's and 90's hair style it 2012! wear something other than sneakers and baseball caps!

4) Learn how to kiss, lick a pussy properly and fuck a woman to include that woman not just use her to blow your load.Please read up on After Sex

5) Would it hurt you to learn about something other than sports? Communication is key.

6) Learn to Listen.Stop being a afraid of the woman who says it like she means it!

7) Not every woman wants a bad boy or a Christian(who was 50 shades of fucked up) We just want one that knows how to be naughty every one in a while. 8) Don't dismiss every woman just because she does not want to fuck you. She could turn out to be the friend you ever had!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 76   End
TOPIC: Girls, what do you wish guys would do