Girls, let's talk about Hair : Swingers Discussion 1970341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGirls, let's talk about Hair
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you! Cranky is a good way to describe a bad hair day!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I have very thick, very curly hair, which I love on days it cooperates and absolutely hate on days it doesn't! I guess I would have to say it is important to me as a bad hair day does put a damper on everything else it seems. I have always heard of women losing some hair due to hormonal changes...pregnancy, menopause... I have yet to lose a strand or notice any natural changes...well, actually, I take that back... My hair seems to have gotten darker in the past few years which I don't care for... So I hide it with blonde highlights!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Get a red wig.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I usually don't use my curling iron, since the more pwerful salon ones also don't work. I have tried many shampoos for body, the cheap ones are as good as the more expensive. I was lucky to never have many zits, I rarely have that problem, not many wrinkles either.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
I've been in a red phase for a while...sometimes it is a nice normal suburban mom auburn. Sometimes it is more of a crayola red...sometimes it is a mixture of the two. I need to get it colored now and I won't know until I sit down what's going to happen! On its own it aged to mousy brown...no gray, just awful dullsville.

J likes it long and indulges my color fetish and I don't care since I stick it in a ponytail 70% of the time.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Like, aren't there certain styles, cuts or color, that makes you feel like you look you look your prettiest ...and then there's those others in between that just dont do it at all!"

The only styles I really do not do good with are short styles. I have never been able to pull off short cuts, I look like a bull dyke. Medium length is my traditional length but with wigs I have the ability to go longer with volume. I just stay away from short haha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
OMG hair is crucial to me. Before, when I had hair...she was my baby. Literally the hardest part of cancer treatment was the loss of my hair...it was absolutely devastating to see it falling out and then in patches. Wigs though, oh they are my babies. I spend alot of time and money on my bitches LOL...and I have no intention of stopping!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am lazy. I like styles that I don't have to spend much time, on my hair.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
My hair is so straight, I don't do much with it. I do sometimes get it highlighted and I get it cut regularly. As soon as the stylist reaches for the curling iron, I tell her that it won't do anything for my hair. I'm lucky in the sense that I don't have to use a straightening iron, and I never get frizzy hair.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair