Girls, let's talk about Hair : Swingers Discussion 1970341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGirls, let's talk about Hair
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I recently took a page out of Lost's "book of beauty". I bought a hair piece. My mom would have called it a "fall" I put my hair up and clip this in and have a pretty, curly fall of hair down my back. Loving it.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
I'm at war with my hair right now. Its growing out fast which is good, loving the length. Loving that I have it dark again instead of red. HATE that it wants to be straight and I want it to have curl.

When it pisses me off it gets put in a french twist and I slap a wig on my head :)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Too bad you are in Fl, we'd go wig shopping sister. After wearing wigs, the bar has been set so high...I could never get my own hair to the standard I have set now. LOL. That reminds me, after this I have to go spray and brush my shit hahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Too bad you are in Fl, we'd go wig shopping sister. After wearing wigs, the bar has been set so high...I could never get my own hair to the standard I have set now. LOL. That reminds me, after this I have to go spray and brush my shit hahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
kind no, i have no pics now with my real hair. I am a stickler for my pics being accurate to my current look, so all of my previous very thin pics and real hair pics are off until my ass can spend 2 months at the gym lol. I have a main favorite wig and I wear this style 90% of the time. It looks great both down and up. And then I have other styles I wear when I want to change things up. I love them and will never do my own hair. I am determining now whether to cut it actually so it doesnt get in the way of my wigs.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
this is the shortest I've had my hair in YEARS and my husband thinks it's cute. And I will say it's a lot easier to have a good hair day with this cut (this isn't the best pic of it, but it's all I have for now).

I love hats and wish I had the gumption to wear them more often like I did in my early twenties.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
ooh kind...i love my wigs. I have set the bar so high with these fab things..i could never get my real hair to look that good. So ive just accepted the fact that me and Janet Jackson will just wear weaves lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Oh, my goodness! It is lovely but must be so heavy and take 100 years to dry! Gorgeous, though!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
I've had my hair long for sometime now and like it. I don't do a lot to it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Aw, what a nice compliment to end my day!! Thank you so much for the smile!! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(751 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair