Girls, let's talk about Hair : Swingers Discussion 1970341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGirls, let's talk about Hair
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to complain about having such thick hair - then one day I was at the salon and a sweet lady next to me had the opposite problem. I think as we get older, we finally embrace who we are. It also helps to find a stylist who can work with your hair.

My hair was a thick, naturally wavy, dark brown (with a lot of white in it - started in high school!). As I got older, it was no longer wavy but frizzy, and because it grows super fast, by my late 30's I was dying it every two weeks at home and not happy about it! Enter my stylist about 6 years ago - looked at my skin and eye color and said, Let's make you blonde! I can now go 3 weeks between coloring (he had hoped I could go longer, but my hair grows too fast, and so I'm thrilled with 3 weeks). I only have to wash my hair every 4 days as it's always been on the dry side, so it's easy. The flat iron is my buddy :)

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I recently took a page out of Lost's "book of beauty". I bought a hair piece. My mom would have called it a "fall" I put my hair up and clip this in and have a pretty, curly fall of hair down my back. Loving it."

gurrrrl, I told you. The bad thing about wigs is, once you go there...its like eyelashes lol. Once you have that look as your standard, thats it. im getting ready to cut my natural hair because they are getting in the way of my wigs. Forget that business, I cheat hahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I had a male hair dresser for awhile and he was AMAZING (not so much in bed though :(....) He always knew what would look good on me and gave the best scalp massages. Sad he lives in Texas now. I have still never found anyone that can do hair like he could.

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Letshave, don't worry- your blonde will be back in a jiffy. Red fades so darn fast....if you're anxious to prolong the red wash in cool water with a sulfate free shampoo. I'm dreadfully tired of cold showers but love my red.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3763 posts)
I've always been a blonde and last week i dyed it red, it's been fun but already miss the blonde hair.

Alpena MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
my dad's side of the family all greyed early (early 20's) so I started coloring my hair at about 18 only to discover I don't take after them, I'm 44 and I have about 6 grey hairs. Not complaining though!

I sat here this AM with curlers in my hair and about 20 gallons of curl boosting product only to have what few waves that produced to fall out in about 20 minutes. Sigh.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
KD, what I don't like about my grey is it mostly concentrates in patches at the temples and behind and below my ears. When my hair was layered and uncolored, the grey "wings" really stood out, making me look like Crusty the Clown (from the Simpsons)! Once the layers grow out I may see how things look au natural.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Like Carrie, I don't do much with my hair at all. Wash, moisturize, brush, and go! I'm so inept at using a hair dryer that I usually look worse than if I just let my hair dry naturally. Right now I'm letting my hair grow out after wearing it layered for several years. It took one of my kids pointing out that I hadn't changed my hairstyle in "like, forever" so now I'm enduring the transition time. Most of the time it doesn't look too bad, I think, but then again it is not a huge priority for me.

I do dye my hair to cover the grey. Even my hubby, who thinks I'm very hot, said he was a little shocked when he saw how grey my hair was getting!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I used to have a hairdresser that I loved everything he did with my hair. I would just sit in the chair and let him work his magic and it always looked fantastic. I miss him :(

seriously considering perming my hair, haven't had one in many many years but I don't always have an hour to sit around in hot rollers and don't want to wet set every night.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
I am not sure about that either. I just might tell her to surprise me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17554 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair