Girls, let's talk about Hair : Swingers Discussion 1970341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGirls, let's talk about Hair
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've always been a blonde and last week i dyed it red, it's been fun but already miss the blonde hair.

Alpena MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
my dad's side of the family all greyed early (early 20's) so I started coloring my hair at about 18 only to discover I don't take after them, I'm 44 and I have about 6 grey hairs. Not complaining though!

I sat here this AM with curlers in my hair and about 20 gallons of curl boosting product only to have what few waves that produced to fall out in about 20 minutes. Sigh.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
KD, what I don't like about my grey is it mostly concentrates in patches at the temples and behind and below my ears. When my hair was layered and uncolored, the grey "wings" really stood out, making me look like Crusty the Clown (from the Simpsons)! Once the layers grow out I may see how things look au natural.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Like Carrie, I don't do much with my hair at all. Wash, moisturize, brush, and go! I'm so inept at using a hair dryer that I usually look worse than if I just let my hair dry naturally. Right now I'm letting my hair grow out after wearing it layered for several years. It took one of my kids pointing out that I hadn't changed my hairstyle in "like, forever" so now I'm enduring the transition time. Most of the time it doesn't look too bad, I think, but then again it is not a huge priority for me.

I do dye my hair to cover the grey. Even my hubby, who thinks I'm very hot, said he was a little shocked when he saw how grey my hair was getting!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
I used to have a hairdresser that I loved everything he did with my hair. I would just sit in the chair and let him work his magic and it always looked fantastic. I miss him :(

seriously considering perming my hair, haven't had one in many many years but I don't always have an hour to sit around in hot rollers and don't want to wet set every night.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I am not sure about that either. I just might tell her to surprise me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
No, my hair is naturally curly. It use to be straight as a board until I had my youngest and then it got curly. I just put highlights in my hair now but there is so much now that it looks blonde. Which is the main reason I want to cut it. Need to get ready of all the old treated hair.

The picture with the dog and the saw where when I first started getting highlights so my hair wasn't blonde yet. I liked it like that too.

I loved having my hair short. I got a lot of attention from girls and people would remember me, because of the hair. I am an attention whore so god knows I love the attention.

I am ready to go drastic, if that is what is suggested. I want to cut it short for Summer time and grow it out during the Winter.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
I don't know yet. I was going to talk about it, with my stylist and see what she suggests. I use to have a butch haircut. I have pictures of it, in my private pics. I will open them for you.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
I will be cutting my hair off, in a couple of weeks. It is time for a Summer time haircut. Not sure if I will keep highlighting or do something different.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
lol my hair laughs at curling irons, hot rollers and even wet sets...since I pin up model and do burlesque I have tried them all. I like straight hair on others but not myself never have.

I bought a shoulder length curly fall for my hair for a pinup thing last May it looked wonderful (my stylist curled my own hair in the front for me) but while it was about 1/2 foot longer then my hair at that point now my own hair is longer then the fall! Bummer too because it is a nice one and has only been worn once.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair