Girls, let's talk about Hair : Swingers Discussion 197034
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGirls, let's talk about Hair
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To Kat and Dee

Since Chaz Dean developed the product as an alternative to typical sodium laurel sulfate shampoos which compromise the hair shaft, his product is unique and promoted by Guthy Renker, who also first promoted Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty. Wen is a very good product. I use White Sands because Fernando also developed other products for hair stylists and promotes them at salon & spa expos and trade shows. He and his sons are all involved in marketing the product nationally. I have a salon stylist dvd/video in which he demonstrates the purpose and use of his salon products.

Matrix has a social network concept. Their promotional literature [glossy print material found in a beauty supply store] introduces its 'Spread the Love' human interest storyline. It reads, "Follow six recent beauty school grads on an inspiring journey as they travel state to state, salon to salon, and event to event, sharing their passion and spreading their [[[LOVE]]] as they imagine all they can be." Anyone can follow this journey on Facebook by searching for MyMatrixFamily. com and looking for the Facebook icon.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Kat

I have used Wen cleansing conditioner and re-moist hydrating hair mask in the past. Currently I use White Sands phase two nourishing shampoo and corrective conditioner, and '24/7' for hair shaft repair. The develor and owner of the products chose me as a hairstyle model at a salon event to demonstrate how to repair damaged hair. I have used it since then.

I also found a product with the trade name Revita for my husband, who had Norwood Scale 4 hair loss. After six months he now has Norwood Scale One, which means his hair follicles have revived and regrown. It is the only haircare product that claims to regrow head hair, and it works! He has a product testimonial page on Facebook.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Since we are involved in salon ownership and management, hairstyles and hair care are a major part of our lives.

We follow five young Matrix team stylists on Facebook who graduated from academies or schools of hairstyle. We watch 'Tabitha's Takeovers' on Bravo. Her show is about failing salons and her intervention to assist owners in recovering lost clientele and saving their business.

My own color and hairstyle changes with the seasons, and so do my haircare products. My husband likes to see me in medium to long hairstyles, and I have a variety of hair extensions, pieces, wigs, and adornments to create certain looks for certain moods or roleplay themes.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Ghost loves when I wear pigtails, braids, or a pontytail. Makes perfect "handles" he says!

MrsMuir

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Has anyone else tried that shampoo called "WEN"?

I have fallen in love with this stuff. I have very thick, coarse hair. And now that I am quite grey and have to color it, my hair is even worse.

I have been using this stuff about a month. When I saw my colorist the other day he was amazed. Could not believe how good it felt. It is so soft and smooth even when I let it air dry.

Dee

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
well your hair always looks great shel, and if you dont like it you can change it real fast lol!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
i have nothing to say on this issue heehee......i just pop my shit on and go! It actually is alot of work. You have to brush and condition wigs just like you do your natural hair...so I dont get away with it lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I recently took a page out of Lost's "book of beauty". I bought a hair piece. My mom would have called it a "fall" I put my hair up and clip this in and have a pretty, curly fall of hair down my back. Loving it."

gurrrrl, I told you. The bad thing about wigs is, once you go there...its like eyelashes lol. Once you have that look as your standard, thats it. im getting ready to cut my natural hair because they are getting in the way of my wigs. Forget that business, I cheat hahahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I had a male hair dresser for awhile and he was AMAZING (not so much in bed though :(....) He always knew what would look good on me and gave the best scalp massages. Sad he lives in Texas now. I have still never found anyone that can do hair like he could.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Letshave, don't worry- your blonde will be back in a jiffy. Red fades so darn fast....if you're anxious to prolong the red wash in cool water with a sulfate free shampoo. I'm dreadfully tired of cold showers but love my red.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Girls, let's talk about Hair