Getting wife more interested in sex : Swingers Discussion 217752101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGetting wife more interested in sex
TOPIC: Getting wife more interested in sex
Created by: smbandit
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a 53 year old male that still has a strong sex drive. My wife is 64 and is not that interested in sex. We have 2 adopted kids 12 and 15 and they keep us busy. We do not have much time together alone. Wish there was some way I could get her to be more spontaneous and playful like in the younger days. Any help from you ladies would be appreciated.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ty for the info, I went to a natural forum/2hr seminar here. And have a test kit will get a full rundown. was very surprised to learn I have a TON of the listed symptoms. And from the sounds I am in pre- or in it and very erratic to include all the little cravings. Thanks again. I thought I was to young for this.

Appleton WI

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Kind....yep, you did! Now, did you?

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
MrNMrs.....wow....I'm blushing!

Outdoors....Absolutely!

Kind....I've got you now! You have the whole forum to answer to if you don't make the call! I LOVE YOU!!!

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
"forget sex. Focus on non-sexual emotional foreplay. A gentle pat on the arm, kiss on the top of the head ..."

This. Any time.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I adore greeneyes....

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
First of all, to the OP....forget sex. Focus on non-sexual emotional foreplay. A gentle pat on the arm, kiss on the top of the head as you walk by, tell you you love her without expecting sex, tell her she's beautiful, make an appt for a massage for her, etc.

Now, on the hormone end of things....I'm one any of you can ask about hormones. I'm the pain in Kinddraggon's ass right now! lol

Back to the op....at her age, it could be hormonal. Other than sex, what other symptoms does she has? Is she in menopause? If so, natural or surgical? I recommend a complete bloodword panel including Estradiol, Free and Total T, Thyroid, etc. If these are low, they are a major reason she has no libido. But even if they are high; kids, life, stress, relationships will still affect libido.

Plus, even if a doctor says they are normal, they still may be low enough to diminish the quality of life. Don't ever let a doctor tell you "you are normal" without knowing exactly what the numbers are. It is our legal right to have hard copies of all medical reports.

Is she open to talking about if she's in menopause or not? Does she recognize she doesn't have a sex drive? Does she get angry when you bring it up? Is she depressed? Is she moody? Is she forgetful?

But bottom line, it doesn't matter if her hormones are low or good; life, kids, work, stress, relationships, money, health all impact libido. Just fixing the hormones doesn't necessairily fix libido if there is still all of the above.

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
Hi kd! We must talk!

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Dragon I noticed you said hormone replacements do they really work? I have been having the hot flashes myself already

Appleton WI

Username hidden
(16 posts)
soft touches, listening to her, and hugs is the way to a woman's desires.

Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
it seems to me that he has already given up on her since he has a single male profile on here.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Getting wife more interested in sex