Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off : Swingers Discussion 1791161019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGetting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   19 to 21 of 21 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh yay! A reply! Thanks G.

I guess my thought is that men can be concerned about performance issues and women are not. So, a FF experience can be very free flowing and easy going.

Women adore foreplay. So they each get it and give it, no doubt for much longer than a man would be inclined to endure. Some men think foreplay consists entirely of a woman sucking their dick. And if one sucks him first...well, forget oral reciprocation, as he might lose his erection!

Many men are smart enough to try giving oral first. Great, but they always seem to expect an orgasm. For me at least, that's not gonna happen until later, especially if the oral is the first real contact. This first oral experience, particularly if there hasn't been any other foreplay, is for AROUSAL purposes.

Then there is a host of other possible perfomance issues men deal with, such as coming too soon or the opposite, having difficulty ejaculating...another topic for sure!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
sometimes, it's all about the cock, then sometimes it's all about the clit...

Sometimes I crave just a wham bam, and sometimes a whole lot more touching, etc.

You have a possible point though, and it'll make me think about why I crave women from time to time. I thought it was a body thing, orgasm thing, not a deference to cocks. Something to ponder...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Ladies...

Question for all of you:

I don't mean to be crude, but ever feel like sex revolves around the almighty dick? I was thinking about what I like about girl/girl play the other day and I realized that one aspect I enjoy is the "vacation" from getting "it" up, keeping "it" hard and getting "it" off. "It" of course, refers to a cock.

Please don't get me wrong. I love my man, his dick and every minute of the sex we have together. But I just had to laugh about what is so liberating about an FF encounter.

Can anypne relate???

Diane

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   19 to 21 of 21 
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off