Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off : Swingers Discussion 1791161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGetting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
that doesn't work so well for us straight girls ;^)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17708 posts)
I am bragging. My woman has multiple Os and if anyone is immature enough to lump my sexuality into ONE category and give me a "character" obsessed with his own cock. I am not. I am OBSESSED with pleasing A WOMAN. ok now I will chill. I do things with her like arch my back so she can reach her clit, sometimes I do it doggie so I do all the work and play with her clit. If I really feel dexterous that day I will stand up and fuck her, while playing with one breast kissing her neck , pulling her hair and breathing in her ear and touching her clit. omg thats fun!! I love my woman... err sorry I digress. Just be cool , ok., I have feelings , and worked really hard on performance anxiety. My gal has had 4 3soms and has stepped out many times. I dont go out and Ihave never had a ffm. o well. I love her. I would do anything for her. PLease dont do this. I cannot tell you how much people gp through when you just dont even take the time to listen. I love too, Just like a pussy , just like a woman, Are you all just cumbuckets for me? Do you TRULY want to be only that??

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
nope can not relate. I enjoy playing with the whole package all night.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
if I don't think about a hard on I can keep it, if I think about it, bye,bye,it gone,and sometimes I just can't get off,sometimes I just don't care if I do or not it was still good,and it is ok,I still enjoy it. yes I did, yes I am ,yes I will,just bring it on and see what happens,when it blows it might take you and me and we will send somebody to get help just to hold it still or it will just lay there real still and we will wonder if it will ever work again,of coures we will have to give it mouth to head, to see if we can revile it..not to worry there are other thing we can do,I am sure I can think of something,Leetttmmmeeeessseeeee

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Gina

You lucky girl, you! I only wish I could orgasm without the clit. But, hey, I learned to stop complaining once I learned to come multiple times!

LOVE the arm thing! I am soooooooooo sensitive just below the deltoid. Perfect way to get me aroused. Hmmmm, when men focus on the WHOLE woman and not just the genitals, wow, what a difference!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
hahaha that's a great post...I'm with you pretty much on the sex toys, I like them for clit purposes more than to be rammed with, unless you're pretty expert at it (I like toys being used ON me, in addition to using them myself).

If a guy uses his cock to tease my clit, to move it around my vaginal opening, to insert, and playfully tease, then to read my body well, and know that rhythm that amazes and satisfies me, rather than just in out in out in out in the same rhythm, well then...whew! And then sometimes, just a quick "up against the wall slut" thing will work too.

I like variety. There is always one amazingly hot, firery orgasm I have though, and it's attention to the clit, in a circular motion, that does that for me. BUT, I've been known to orgasm through touch on my arm, above the elbow (my devious husband has done this to me in line at the grocery store), the backs of my knees, my breasts, my neck, you get the idea. I can't say my husband has ever orgasmed by having his neck nibbled on, but he will get aroused in numerous manners.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
True. I mean if all we needed was a cock, we could buy a plastic dildo. I've never even owned a dildo. My rabbit is my favorite and I just use the dick portion as a handle to vibrate the rabbit!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I think us ladies are just more laid back and have less expectations then men do. We also have so many more things to play with besides ONE cock. Wow ok you have a cock , thats it? Us girls have much more to offer each other ;)

Yes I do love my husband and being with him so no dumb emails. I am talking f/f now.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh yay! A reply! Thanks G.

I guess my thought is that men can be concerned about performance issues and women are not. So, a FF experience can be very free flowing and easy going.

Women adore foreplay. So they each get it and give it, no doubt for much longer than a man would be inclined to endure. Some men think foreplay consists entirely of a woman sucking their dick. And if one sucks him first...well, forget oral reciprocation, as he might lose his erection!

Many men are smart enough to try giving oral first. Great, but they always seem to expect an orgasm. For me at least, that's not gonna happen until later, especially if the oral is the first real contact. This first oral experience, particularly if there hasn't been any other foreplay, is for AROUSAL purposes.

Then there is a host of other possible perfomance issues men deal with, such as coming too soon or the opposite, having difficulty ejaculating...another topic for sure!

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
sometimes, it's all about the cock, then sometimes it's all about the clit...

Sometimes I crave just a wham bam, and sometimes a whole lot more touching, etc.

You have a possible point though, and it'll make me think about why I crave women from time to time. I thought it was a body thing, orgasm thing, not a deference to cocks. Something to ponder...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off