Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off : Swingers Discussion 179116
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGetting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
Created by: hotbifullswap
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies...

Question for all of you:

I don't mean to be crude, but ever feel like sex revolves around the almighty dick? I was thinking about what I like about girl/girl play the other day and I realized that one aspect I enjoy is the "vacation" from getting "it" up, keeping "it" hard and getting "it" off. "It" of course, refers to a cock.

Please don't get me wrong. I love my man, his dick and every minute of the sex we have together. But I just had to laugh about what is so liberating about an FF encounter.

Can anypne relate???

Diane

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do enjoy the touch, taste and softness of a woman but, my man beats them all. I think he really is a lesbian!!!

Natchez MS
Username hidden
(13 posts)
OMG, I thought I was the only one out there! I used to have this older woman that the first couples times we swapped it ended up with her laying on the bed and me just munching on her sweet pussy!!! And our two guys were just sooooooooo wore out from us!!!! HE HE HE!!!! And I just love eating her and I could get her back to arch up so high that I thought she would break in two!!! LOL Orgasm everytime. She never reciprocated but I didn't care. And we are still the best of friends to this day-sex aside. The other girls I have played with have been fun too and I do enjoy making women squirt but I have to find another women who loved me eating her so much. Crap, what was this post suppose to be about again. LOL Oh right, the whole g on g thing. Yes, playing with another woman is quite liberating!!!!!

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
green, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Naughty, you are so right! Isn't breakfast the most important meal of the day? Well....I love breakfast in bed!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Greeneyes, there ain't NOTHING wrong with a little morning wood! Start the day off right!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I am very, very lucky. My husband loves going down on me more than anything. I usually have to almost beg him to stop on me so I can pleasure him. Honestly, I think he'd be happy if all we did was oral on me. I'm not complaining, mind you!

I know that Testosterone is at it's highest in the morning. That's why many times men wake up horny and with morning wood. Being tired if it's late at night, alcohol, hot tubs....all can affect getting it up, keeping it up and getting it off.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
If Mr. Jackson is for-real, he's a rarity. It seems like way too many men think the sun, moon, and earth revolve around the head of their penis.

And while I'm at it: If a man wants me to O while he's eating me, he needs to listen to the feedback I give, quit tugging on the damned thing (that HURTS! and it's distracting) and quit stopping something that feels good to TELL me to come! If you're doing what it takes to get me there, you're too busy to run your mouth, playing 'director', dammit!

I've never been with a woman at this point, but I DO see some advantages that there might be...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I would like to put in a little input from the Male point. Myself I do have a hard time getting it up and keeping it up! this usually happens when we are at a house party! must have something to do with where we are at. This doesn't happen at all parties,but, even if it does my tongue and hands will bring the lady Im with to multiple orgasms. I love to stick my tongue in a sweet pussy! now when we invite people to our home for a evening of adult fun,i don't seem to have the same issue. But then I have learned about the pill to help out. It usually takes care of the issue! The other issue is cumming! i usually go for a couple days without ejaculating! I do cumm but in a different way! I have all the feelings of cumming without squirting it out! but when I do, my wife tells me that there is nothing like it! issue could be that we have sex At least once daily and sometimes more!

Auburn CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Along the same line.....what do you do when with a couple and he has trouble staying hard? Join the others for a FMF...don't want to be insensitive, but any suggestions?

Yes join the other couple . I sometimes focus on Mr Sav for a few minutes and hope he plays with his wife for a bit. Sometimes a few minutes back with your own partners get things going again.spouses are much better at knowing what buttons to push, there is a level of comfort that isn't possible with a stranger especially a new one. I know on the rare occasion Mr Sav might be struggling with a new women he appreciates me jumping in and helping get things going again, when things are "working" again I slip away back to her husband.If I notice he is still having difficulty I take his hand and place it on his wife, encouraging him to touch her .....that generally helps and takes the pressure off him to preform for me. generally we are both rewarded by this and can get back to it lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5419 posts)
Along the same line.....what do you do when with a couple and he has trouble staying hard? Join the others for a FMF...don't want to be insensitive, but any suggestions?

Saint Joseph MO
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off