Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
TOPIC: Getting_it_up,_keeping_it_up,_getting_it_off_
Created by: hotbifullswap
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies...

Question for all of you:

I don't mean to be crude, but ever feel like sex revolves around the almighty dick? I was thinking about what I like about girl/girl play the other day and I realized that one aspect I enjoy is the "vacation" from getting "it" up, keeping "it" hard and getting "it" off. "It" of course, refers to a cock.

Please don't get me wrong. I love my man, his dick and every minute of the sex we have together. But I just had to laugh about what is so liberating about an FF encounter.

Can anypne relate???

Diane

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 38
User Details are only visible to members.
The. U need to make a little trip south little lady. We don't have that issue at all. Haha

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1749 posts)
This topic has become the bane of my existance. In almost 2 years, the majority of men either cannot get or stay hard, OR they cum fast. My husband gets very hard and can literally go hours without cumming. Sometimes he may go days and not be able to cum. Nothing against the ladies, has to do with some of his meds. If he does cum, he cannot go again for a cpl hours. (No wonder!)

When we started this, it was to enhance our sex life. Obviously, pleasing other ppl is a big turn on. However, if you are not getting satisfaction, why do it? Let's face it, when we swap it is my man's job to take care of the other woman and vice versa. To me, that means actual intercourse! I am a multi-cummer, I do not need a man to have an orgasm. Foreplay is great, but listen up Men: it is NOT the main course! It is the appetizer!! I have been so patient with men, tried over and over repeatedly to no avail. All the while watching and hearing my husband fuck the other woman so hard they break the hotel room furniture.

Then he is too tired and we don't have sex, so I am left with blue balls and yes women can feel the equivalent! I stay pissed off at the situation, hubby says it's not his fault other men can't perform, we fight, and then I'm still not satisfied.

I have even been told "it's a compliment" for the man to cum so fast. A complimental to who?? I am tired of hearing men say they can please with their tongue and hands. Okay then, let's just have a soft swap! But it's funny, the other woman doesn't want stuck with her man when she can be fucked longer and harder. The other man wants new experience, and my man wants to fuck the other woman!

The general attitude is its okay if the other woman has to endure my husband not keeping an erection , or cumming fast. "I feel sorry for her and want to console my hubby, but not enough to reverse the situation." "It's ok baby, I know it's too much pressure" Yada yada yada. And because you feel sorry and are concerned, that makes it okay. WELL IT'S NOT OKAY

If you cannot perform, be up front about it! Admit it! And don't let your feelings get hurt when a cpl passes. If you're in the same situation, women don't take one for the team. If you spend all your time trying to make him work, and getting frustrated, move on. Men, don't expect your wife to keep doing it over and over. And no, she shouldn't have to even try or give the guy a chance if there are any ondications.

I have never been mean to the other men, have always been respectful. Only my hubby knew. But now I won't put myself in that situation anymore.

Powell TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
and I will be ready when next we meet :)-

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
U got that right young man

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1749 posts)
having met NG no man would ever have any of the three aforementioned problems

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
Im straight but both partners ive had in the 13 years of swinging I did a g/g session so he could see and enjoy. He did. Like I told him they are all the same no need to do it again. Just imagine different face body whatever.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
see ya in September :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
I'm up for the challenge!

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1749 posts)
I'm up for the challenge!

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1749 posts)
with all the hot ladies on here id never have a problem

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(13145 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 38
TOPIC: Getting it up, keeping it up, getting it off
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.