Gang bangs : Swingers Discussion 46418
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkGang bangs
TOPIC: Gang bangs
Created by: legsup The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've talked to experienced couples about this, and all the input i got was basically the woman wasn't there for her pleasure, it was no better than a mass rape. I'll pass, mob psychology doesn't appeal to me.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Here is a tip ladies. The whole gang bang thing is a fantasy for most of us but the reality rarly works. A MMF is easy to control, come on how many of us can not control 2 guys (power of the pussy). But a gang bang develops sort of a momentum and it can get away from you and go into a direction that is less then the fantasy shall we say.

It can work if set up right. It is indeed a good idea to have a male friend and not the husband (if there is one) set up the gang bang. My partner has done it for three female friends of ours. It works out as all of these people are part of couples that we have played with in the past, and so the husbands/boyfriends are included in the initial group of men. So, there is 3 plus my guy for starters and every one is comfortable with each other. Then he gets a couple more single men to fill out the group.

In terms of your guy not liking the situation because he does not get enough attention. Well, the gang bang is for your pleasure and not his and my partner has sat the guy down and talked about that and alternative roles. One husband played "Pimp" and had a great time. One of the othe wives was acting like one of his other "bitches" and gave him a blow job. He loved the fantasy as much as the woman getting the gang bang.

The point is, find a friend to organize the event with trusted people and have fun with it

Wonder Lake IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Would like to be tied to bed blindfolded and have about 4 are 5 men have their way with me

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I have always wanted to try a gangbang but don't know how to set one up. It's a fantasy of mine. Husband said he would like to watch me do one

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
E:

I did it one time. It's not my thing, but I tried it. ;) It's about power. Power of pussy. It's powerful to take on multiple men. I don't see it that way. Nothing powerful about guy's sticking their dick in you. Would other's care to discuss what they get out of it. Massive attention, power, or something else.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There are other thoughts.

What position to use? How many at one time? One, two, three, at a time?

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ready, you mean well, but best to avoid posting on the women's area.

A gang bang doesn't have to be a bunch of guys jerking off and slamming one female. That's what THAT woman liked. Not to sound mean, ready, but I didn't need the elucidation.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I think it would be difficult finding the right guys and ones that are down for a gang bang.

Manistee MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I sent my hubby to a GB that had one chick, 8 guys (including him). He said that it seemed more like a bunch of guys looking for a hole to stick their dicks into. No one kissed her or stroked her or anything like that. Plus, by the end the room really smelled like cum!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
The way I would set one up? Go to an on premesis club, and take on all comers until I was finished. I have first hand knowledge of up to 15 guys and one gal. Not my cup of tea.

The club scene would allow for security (bouncers), somewhat prescreened males, no need to give names, set up dates, worry about them folding....It solves lots of problems. Five was my limit. I know....I'm a weenie.. Reality, I got bored. I can only do het sex for so long.

Good luck to others.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Gang bangs