Flirting : Swingers Discussion 205448
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFlirting
TOPIC: Flirting
Created by: AFireandIceT
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies I need your help. My man is the consummate flirt...and I kinda suck at it. It's not that I'm not into it, I love talking & playing and as often as not my more quiet sensuality is recognized....but I'm not sure yet how to figure out who to flirt with! He flits and flirts with the women and I feel a bit silly following him about so I find cool folks most of the time to hang and or play with...but can I LEARN to flirt? I'm an eye contact across the room kind of girl...but it seems flirting in the lifestyle is almost a survival thing....help? Advice?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
You have more appeal being you. Not trying to be what you think someone else would want you to be. And if one of you is a flirt, and one isn't by nature, then I would say that's a great balance.

Love people who are true to themselves and know themselves well enough to be confident. THAT'S attractive on just about anyone.

Welcome to the wonderful world of forums. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I am a God awful flirt as well. Well, if I know and trust a person I'm alright....with strangers? Fuggetaboutit!!! If I am attracted to a guy I get shy and bashful and I wont look in his eyes and I laugh a lot because im nervous, oye. If I know him and I am comfie, diff story at least lol

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks, I love the forums...And you're right...I feel like a jerk when I try to be what I'm not, be it shoes, dress or flirting. As women we put so much pressure on ourselves.

Portland CT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
AFireandIceT,

Welcome to the forum. I'm not certain that flirting is a learned skill! I think that it's a natural trait that some people have, and others do not. I hope that others can offer you helpful information, I'm at a loss.

Good luck to you, and hopefully we'll see you more in the forums!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16423 posts)
Ladies I need your help. My man is the consummate flirt...and I kinda suck at it. It's not that I'm not into it, I love talking & playing and as often as not my more quiet sensuality is recognized....but I'm not sure yet how to figure out who to flirt with! He flits and flirts with the women and I feel a bit silly following him about so I find cool folks most of the time to hang and or play with...but can I LEARN to flirt? I'm an eye contact across the room kind of girl...but it seems flirting in the lifestyle is almost a survival thing....help? Advice?

Portland CT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Flirting