Flavored Fellatio : Swingers Discussion 1940901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFlavored Fellatio
TOPIC: Flavored Fellatio
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never thought of eating candy while giving my hubby a bj. Of course a former playmate bitched at the fact that hubby did not announce to her when he had some precum

Maybe these products would be good for ladies like her. Then again I do not think much made her happy. Ha

So Shibby fess up... What happens with the mentholated cough drops?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ick, ick, ick. OMG...if that thing is smelly get it the HELL away from me. :( Fucking gross.

I am not very experienced with flavored anything ( lube, condoms), but I'm not a fan. They always seem like a good idea that inevitably leads to a yeast infection.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Go wash your stinky dick, I am going to the mall!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
I know, Sed...Don't cover up this problem...fix it, for the love of Pete! I'm sorry, fellas, but if I need a gel coating on my tongue to go down on you- it ain't happening. In fact, just pack up your gear and hit the road. I'm done.

And for the record- I was a actually referring to circus performers below. I am consistently horrified by fire-eaters and sword swallowers. And also those women who hang from the trapeze by their hair. I'm no fun at the circus.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
If the guy ain't happen with how much of his dick, I put in my mouth then he can suck his own dick and I will go to the mall.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17956 posts)
I honestly had no idea there was a product for numbing the gag reflex...good gift for young sword swallowers in training, I suppose.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
The best item I have encountered is Sensations by Pure Romance, I love the hot buttered rum flavor. Kills the gag reflex, causes a very nice warming sensation for the guy, makes thing taste great.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
That spray they sell to deaden the gag reflex comes in three flavors. I hear cinnamon is the favorite.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
id think it would be easier to just dip jay's cock in coconut rum personally.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Not a chance. I'd choke and the Heimlich is NOT sexy. Plus, that's a waste of tasty drunken gummis!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Flavored Fellatio