Flavored Fellatio : Swingers Discussion 194090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFlavored Fellatio
TOPIC: Flavored Fellatio
Created by: jandscincy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Cosmo has an ad for a new product "proven to conceal any unpleasant flavors associated with pleasuring your man and his subsequent climax." The quote came from straight from the ad. They are apparently gel strips that you dissolve on your tongue. I think this is the oddest product ever. Of course, I have never been a huge fan of those flavored lubes either... Am I alone in being confused by this product?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shibby- Hot peppers are evil! This summer I picked a bunch from my garden and had them on my counter. The were just little bite sized ones. My husband and boy toy had a couple while they were talking in the kitchen (I wasn't in the room). 20 minutes later we were playing and things kept getting hotter and hotter - not in a good way! Finally, I was so uncomfortable, I had to stop them and ask what they had done. They just looked at each other with this Oh Shit look. They never gave it a thought. Playtime was over. Cold showers for everyone. If menthol is anything like this I am NOT interested. D

Hampton NY

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I like the slight anise flavor of Grey Goose and love trying tiny boutique distillers. Vodka snobs tell me that I should let it warm up at bit in order to experience the full range of flavor blah blah blah. I tune them out and settle in with a tiny chilled glass and the bottle nearby.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
"Speaking of, why drunken alcohol soaked gummies? I would say that if you don't enjoy the taste of alcohol that much to have to mask it in a kids candy, don't drink it!"

The drunken gummis are a novelty item. I gave some as gifts this Christmas. Pretty sure PG did, too. They are adorable and look cute floating in a drink. They also taste yummy. I'm a vodka straight from the freezer kind of girl so no, I don't mind the taste of alcohol!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
I love it when Cute Guy melts an ice cube in his mouth while he is eating me. The sensation is wonderful, and then when everything warms back up again BINGO!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I'm getting the impression that if I want to get my cock sucked I better go to the mall. That's where all the chicas seem to be.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10397 posts)
If the guy ain't happen with how much of his dick, I put in my mouth then he can suck his own dick and I will go to the mall.

That Carrie is one wise, wise woman.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I'm gonna channel Akron for second here and suggest that the LifeSavers might make a perfect cockring for some of our member's thinner members!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Hahahahaha 2 points for you :)

I would imagine it would not be a safe idea to have 2 objects in your mouth. Ice cubes are just as if not more dangerous.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Which "it?"

:)

Harmony FL

Username hidden
(192 posts)
I have never thought of eating candy while giving my hubby a bj.

i would be afraid i would choke on it lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Flavored Fellatio