Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk First time with a woman was a bust - need pointers!
TOPIC: First time with a woman was a bust - need pointers!
Created by: NotBarbieAndKen The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lisa, Once you get a chance to explore with the other female, you will know what makes both of you melt when together. That makes a huge difference. When I say alone time, I mean one on one time. The males can be present and I do not mind if they show me what the female likes, but give us the time to get to know each other's bodies and enjoy the eyecandy. It does not take long to learn each others bodies and the second time is so much HOTTER! Mmmmmmmmmm!

I see my local bi-fem almost weekly and we definitely know how to touch each other now. The first time between us was great, but lacking on my part cause I did not feel that I was hitting the right erogenous spots. Now it is pure passionate lustful pleasures that are sooooooo incredible ...........

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I thought I was the only one who felt this way (blush) I'm glad to read other responses. There's no question that I enjoy myself but I often feel like I could have done better for her.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I think all the ladies have said the same thing in a nut shell .. do to them what pleases you...use your toys, your imagination,your skills . If there are men in the room ..let them watch only. it's your time to explore ...Yes Bathroom play and role play do help relax. Being a single woman ....I like to prepare the woman for her man .. bring her to a level of staisfaction and then invite him in

I have yet to experience female to female playtime only But the year is young

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I remember the first woman I tried to explore all too well. It was difficult, awkward, and lacked much to be desired. The female said she enjoyed herself tremendously, but I do not believe that was the case. IMO, it was a complete disaster.

I now require alone time with all females. The men can watch, but need to wait till they are invited. I also do exactly to them what I like done to me. Communication is crucial. I try to learn all I can about what the female enjoys before playing or making the decision to play. If something feels really good or not as good, I will tell them. Of course, I do that with ALL my playmates. I also get my partner to show me things he does that are sooo exquisite. I fully appreciate men who know how to touch a woman and do not mind sharing their secrets. I still have much to learn, and it only gets better with time and experiences.

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
The easiest advice is .......to do to her what you like done to you. Once you start doing that, she will say things to you about what you are doing to tweak it to her way of liking. This is always what I do and it seems to work flawlessly. I would say most women I'm with like exactly what I like...same tempo, same firmness, same directness etc..... and I only have to tweak it with about 15% of women..... so apparently what I like is what the majority of women also prefer.

As far as the men.... nothing gets my husband more upset is for the other guy to interfere with the ladies play... they are both to sit there and stroke themselves and watch ....and nothing else until they are invited. If it bothers you for them to watch then have them go in the other room but its such a major turn on I could never ask Mr Simba to go in the other room.... he enjoys watching the girls play too much!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
barbie.....mischief is sooooo right.....my first time i went for the typical guy approach, afterwards i called myself a dummy, if i didn't like men doing things a certain way, why would another woman like it? so i got in touch with myself and the next time i approached her the way i take care of myself, much better for the both of us. a couple things to remember is: 1) talk to eachother, one of the best experiences i had was with a woman who had never done anything with another woman...she asked do you like a soft touch or a hard touch, do you like a caress on your breast or a firm grip, this made things all the better because i then asked her the same questions...every woman is different. 2) with men...get your rules out. my hubby has always been quiet and never touches until invited. this is respectful, especially for someone who is new. he knows my focus is on her not him for the moment. he has also talked to the other men..telling them to be invisible if you will, and if they start talking or approaching us, he will pull the man to the side and tell him how lucky he is for 2 beautiful women to allow him to watch, to be respectful, don't talk, don't touch, until we ask for them. 3)you never said if you two are both new to the experience, if so it is a little more awkward...however, if she is more experienced than you, perhaps letting her take the lead will go smoother. i have been on both ends and the one with more experience will move things along nicely. my most recent one on one lasted 3 hours and we could have gone another 3 hours or more...when 2 women click it is so special and soooooooo many things to explore, it's all good and wonderful......let us know how it goes and enjoy the experience, renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
-Women are difficult to figure out. -They are NOT all wired the same. -I prefer relaxing over several hours to attempting to please her within a short time frame.

Don't expect to "succeed" the first time with a lady. Techniques take time and experience to develop. Knowledge is learned. You are not born with it.

How long, hard, soft, direct, indirect, are all unknowns. Even nipple play requires direct feedback.

I suggest you secure some alone time with the lady or get the guys a deck of cards. Spend 3 hours lightly touching, talking, kissing. It will go far to allowing you to feel more comfortable with this and other women.

Make it fun...not a goal driven behavior.

Mischief learned the old fashioned way.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: First time with a woman was a bust - need pointers!