First emails that make you excited : Swingers Discussion 2080931011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFirst emails that make you excited
TOPIC: First emails that make you excited
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
I also hate first emails from people that within the first 2 sentences *insist* on us opening ALL of our galleries for them, especially ones of "the female in action". (Yes! Someone actually just said that to us!!)

But THEY only have 1 or 2 pix, of the woman only, in their public gallery.

Emails like that get the very impersonal response of "No thank you. We are not interested."

We much prefer emails that are light, humorous and invite us to get to know the other couple.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(571 posts)
"I also hate first emails that right away ask to see p*ssy pix. Yuck...next! I *REFUSE* to post any pix like that, here on SLS or on other sites."

I'm with you there, class over trash. Subtle over graphic.It's even more annoying when those requests come from someone who has no photos. I'm like SERIOUSLY?? You're kidding RIGHT?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
First off, I like it when the emails are longer than 1 or 2 sentences and that don't include the phrase "your wife is hot".

I much prefer getting an email with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. And that the person/couple has taken the time to actually *read* our profile and thoughtfully comment on something we've written.

I also hate first emails that right away ask to see p*ssy pix. Yuck...next! I *REFUSE* to post any pix like that, here on SLS or on other sites.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(571 posts)
We get a lot of emails about our profile and quite a few about my postings in the forums. I took a lot of time writing our profile, it is as accurate description of us and one can get minus all the bullshit. To enjoy our profile means you "get it" and get us. I could not possibly care less how much you liked our photos, like me as a person, appreciate my humor, respect my preferences and share something of yourself either in email or via profile that shows me we in all probability will get along great. Sadly some of the best emails I've received come from my forums posts from people who are so far away the chances of ever meeting are next to nil. Such a pity too because if they are writing specifically based on my forum comments clearly we share the same mindset on my topics. Liking my photos is a nice compliment but liking ME is a whole other form of flattery. And seriously if they're writing us what can they possibly say about our photos? Whether it is true or not is another matter , you can't very well tell someone you're writing because you like their profile but that their photos really don't spark any interest. They have no choice but to be nice and complimentary, which is it has so little bearing on my impression of the writer.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
I thought this would be easy to respond to but it's not. It's a great question especially since we're so new.

We get emails that say "we like your profile and have a lot in common. Check us out and let us know if you want to meet." To me that says all they did was look at photos. I would rather them tell me what they think we have in common and why. Tell me what in our profile made a connection with you. If they inject a little humor and humility into the email, all the better.

What I really like and maybe this isn't the real point of the thread, but I've gotten some nice emails from people all over the country about my references to ice cream sundaes and especially the ice wine. My forum posts about hormones have given me the opportunity to meet (online) some great people I wouldn't probably have otherwise.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I simply don't get "excited" over any first email. I can get excited over a person but really only after meeting, until than everything is taken with a grain of salt including compliments about our photos. Maybe even more so about our photos. I want to know you read the profile, enjoyed the profile and connect with our humor and philosophy in regard to play style.

Something as simple as "We don't have an uncle Fester, so we promise not to invite you to his funeral" since we mention that in our profile will catch my attention before "WOW love your photos"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
It's hard to be specific about what I look for in the emails we receive. Generally, a tone that indicates some energy and attraction specifically to our profile and to us will get a positive response. We've received some that read as very neutral, like they kinda, sorta wanted to make the minimal effort in their idle time to contact people, using a generic "Hi. We liked your profile. Do you want to get together?" that could be copied and pasted anywhere.

Indicate that you have intelligence, maybe even some humor, are local, and that you've actually read our profile, and we'll likely set a date with you to meet.

It's nice to get compliments but I don't require them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
I get excited if a first email I receive is more then a few words long and doesn't contain the words "wanna fuck tonight" you can send me into email bliss if it proves you have read our profile and your pictures show that you are actually within the range of what we are looking for. If it is well written? and a well written profile? That will make me almost orgasmic lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: First emails that make you excited