Finger use in the vagina. : Swingers Discussion 241390
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFinger use in the vagina.
TOPIC: Finger use in the vagina.
Created by: Plytm4us0030
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi ladies. I would like to know your thoughts about fingers being used in you. Do you enjoy it? I don't do it but my wife has had other guys do it to her. She isn't a fan of it and says they usually do it too rough. Thanks and have a nice day!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, Drogo.

I rarely orgasm from oral. And I'm multi orgasmic through being touched just right. I agree that the variety in women and how they respond is an enticing and interesting facet of swinging.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Hey RVers!

Back for a visit? Hope y'all are planning on staying a while.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7943 posts)
Him: I love to arouse a lady orally and then have her slip over the edge with a gentle well placed finger. It is awesome to feel her build on the inside and then release. If she squirts, hooray. The only thing important is that she enjoying the loving and have as many releases as she wants.

Her: Yes I like it. Yes I like it. I like to have G-Spot orgasms. If done correctly they are as good or better than clit only orgasms. However, I do not remember any bad orgasms. Did I say I like them.

Mercedes TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
I agree: rough jabbing isn't enjoyable.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
If I'm really worked up from oral, strategic timing of having a finger or two inserted while oral is still going on and it tips me over the edge in no time flat

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
Very much like TomandDiane. When Mr Soul is doing oral and inserts a couple of fingers, I usually explode with orgasm right away. I have had the fem half of other couples tell me the same thing...they've never been big on fingers being inserted but there's something about his technique that is just so damned good! Ive had guys that come fairly close to Mr Soul in how they make me respond with their technique and others that I've had to encourage to move in a different direction. It really does depend on the guy. When it's done right though, I LOVE it!

Ms Soul

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I always come from finger fucking. I like starting with one and working my way up. As many as will fit is what I want, up to the whole hand. Makes me cum like nothing else when in conjunction with masturbating.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
All sorts of touch is just great. And a variety. Mr. Sexus told a group of friends that no one has ever fisted me and he's right. Every so often we'll meet someone who makes it some sort of goal to make me "squirt." Not happening. But I like much better the ones who just touch me like I'm a fine guitar to be played. Or a piece of clay. Intricacies of touch. Some guys are masters at it, like my husband is with me (and several other women), and some guys are kind of fumbly and a too rough.

There is something to be said for a thumb inserted in me though. I don't know why, but it feels great.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
When a man knows what he's doing, and my Tom certainly does, it's great. Especially when he's eating me and hooks his finger behind the pubic bone to stimulate my G-spot. He does this with other women & they love it too.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(253 posts)
I have to agree with what Sexus said. For me, not every experience is a good one but when you have a man who knows what he is doing and can read your bodies responses then the results are explosive. But the same can be said for fucking too!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Finger use in the vagina.