Female likes to watch him Am I the only one : Swingers Discussion 229515
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFemale likes to watch him Am I the only one
TOPIC: Female likes to watch him Am I the only one
Created by: Need3rdMetroWest
Original Starting post for this thread:
I ( the female) really, really likes to watch my husband have sex and I'm usually the jealous type. I enjoy soft swap, but watching him is by far the biggest turn on for me. Am I the only woman who likes this? Are there others out there? Even though we have gone to plenty of SLS parties, most women think I'm nuts (I've only meet one who also likes this). Are others out there? Am I nuts??
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love to watch him have fun and find it arousing {makes me horny} to watch my guy have sex with another woman. I'm the one who sets up our playdates with females, FMF would be awkward if I were jealous, insecure or had "sharing issues". A big part of our fun as a couple IS watching each other give or receive pleasure with another.

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2740 posts)
I love watching my hubby, with another woman. That is my favorite thing about FMF. It gives me the opportunity to watch.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Not only do I absolutely love watching him, I get off while watching him! Absolutely love it.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
My wife loves to watch me with other women. I'm not sure if it's her favorite thing, but she definitely enjoys it. Sometimes she'll just sit there and watch.

I like watching her too, but not as much as she likes watching me.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17562 posts)
I ( the female) really, really likes to watch my husband have sex and I'm usually the jealous type. I enjoy soft swap, but watching him is by far the biggest turn on for me. Am I the only woman who likes this? Are there others out there? Even though we have gone to plenty of SLS parties, most women think I'm nuts (I've only meet one who also likes this). Are others out there? Am I nuts??

Chestnut Hill MA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Female likes to watch him Am I the only one