Female Version of One and Done : Swingers Discussion 2102371031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFemale Version of One and Done
TOPIC: Female Version of One and Done
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
LWC - I think you said it best comparing it to the male version of size and/or duration ability.

If you're all having a good time, that's what's important. I've never had a scoreboard or checksheet.

And I know what I've got is what I've got and it does what it can. As long as we are all having a good time, that's what matters.

Think less, do more!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I am multi orgasmic, but nothing like I'm reading in these fora from MANY women, who claim to literally orgasm like a machine. The multi orgasms are with my husband, and only one other male (Married, plays with me, hubby is not a match with his wife). I can generally reach 3-5 orgasms in a fuck session. Which tends to leave me wiped. Afterward, all that I want is to be left alone so that I can roll over and pass out ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I believe there are women at every point of the orgasm spectrum in the swinging community. What truly matters is that you are enjoying the experience and that you communicate with your partner(s).

I once engaged in a couple swap where we knew she rarely orgasmed. We went in to this comfortable with the situation but it quickly became uncomfortable as she was clearly annoyed that I am multi-orgasmic. She would make angry sounds and I even caught her glaring at me! It was awkward and strange. Needless to say, we never met them again.

On a separate note, I have found that as I had more experience and became more comfortable that I orgasmed with a greater frequency and had a variety if types of orgasms.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Mrs. Naughty is very hard to get the first orgasm going. But after that watch out they come(no pun intended) fast and furious. Funny thing is she has yet to find a playmate to give her a orgasm at all. I usually have to step in because i know her buttons very well. She does not mind though as the foreplay is fun for her. I usually play with her after our playmates are done and gone to help make her night complete.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
lol I can't imagine the conflicting notes nic must have on me...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Lloyds of London has it covered.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I don't think its typical, one of our single female friends is very hard to make have an orgasm. Quite the challenge for my hubby who is used to me who is on the easier, multi-side. I know there have been other ladies here though who have posted that they are hard to get to orgasm. The most important thing is that your enjoying it!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
"I love sex but for me it's mostly about the foreplay and the build-up to that one explosive, mind-shattering orgasm."

Pardon the interuption, just taking notes.

Carry on...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Live, There really is no typical anything in the lifestyle lol. I'd suggest you quit worrying what the "norm" is and simply enjoy yourself. I personally can cum quickly and many times, I have friends that have 1 after prolonged play and others who never orgasm at all with anyone but their own partner. I also have a vanilla friend who rarely orgasms unless she is masturbating. Trust me if you're having fun with your partner or playmate no one is counting orgasms and if they are they aren't paying enough attention to what matters.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: Female Version of One and Done