Female Version of One and Done : Swingers Discussion 2102371021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFemale Version of One and Done
TOPIC: Female Version of One and Done
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*Sigh, my harem is scattering....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
LWC, who knows? You might enjoy my version of Improv.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
If it makes you feel better I totally get how you feel. I'm one and done or nothing at all but I still enjoy the moment-that is unless someone won't stop until I do orgasm and they try way to hard.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"I'm going to try the lots of laughter before play thing and see how that works for me."

How hard is it to find a man with a good stand-up routine in the bedroom?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Laughter and me and sex do not mix. A bit of humor yes, but get me really laughing and sex isn't happening"

I agree. I think I a much more serious person than most though in the bedroom. I take fucking very seriously. Maybe because I don't fuck as often as most, I pay attention when I do LOL. If a man started laughing while fucking me I would think that he was laughing at me. And forget it, just hand me the remote when that happens haha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it does seem like all the women we've met are, for lack of better words, orgasm machines who can cum over and over again all night long. Is this typical of women in the lifestyle?"

Be careful of what you believe. You will meet many women in the lifestyle that feel the need to portray the role of the "super swinger". Its called talking shit. Yes, many women are multi orgasmic. Do I believe that all women are the orgasm production plants they portray? Fuck no. Just be you and have fun. If she has 20 orgasms and you have 1 you have not failed, you are not less than she. As long as you have fun, that is all that matters.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ditto with me, if I'm laughing hard, sex is just not happening, I can enjoy a good laughing session as much as a good fuck session. Both incredibly satisfying, but in different ways.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
This is going to be a bitch of a winter here in the Ohio valley I fear. I'm already making warmer destination plans.

Laughter and me and sex do not mix. A bit of humor yes, but get me really laughing and sex isn't happening.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17516 posts)
PS, I will also orgasm if I've been laughing a lot first, and if my husband is around when someone else is going at it with me. It's the proximity of him and his commanding-ness that can certainly get me over any edge. And sometimes? I just want to make someone else orgasm.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
A lot of it is certainly letting go of your thoughts. And that's hard to do in a swing situation most times. A lot is going on, you're thinking of the other person, viewing your spouse with someone else, etc etc (Akron, I've ALWAYS abbreviated that correctly!). If I don't orgasm with someone new pretty soon after we're playing around, then it may not happen at all. Doesn't mean I'm not having a good time, just means maybe I'll take the focus off myself and be of more, er, service.

I don't worry about it. I know that later on, Mr will blow my mind, so to speak, as he is the one I will always respond to most and best and most intensely.

the comparisons will drive you crazy. I think there are prob a LOT more women who do NOT orgasm, especially in a swing situation, but they don't post b/c of those feelings you describe so well in your OP. Just have fun, don't think so much, and enjoy yourself.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: Female Version of One and Done