Female Version of One and Done : Swingers Discussion 2102371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFemale Version of One and Done
TOPIC: Female Version of One and Done
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is that a goal? Last party we were at, that seemed to be the goal: making someone squirt. I usually orgasm pretty easily and frequently. PG, we call what you described "after shocks." :) And it's, for me, like a release of all my nerve endings in my whole body after a crazy orgasm. There is one, and it doesn't happen often, that makes me feel like I'm on fire from the inside out, and turned that way too. If that happens, then I'm like an animal, climb all over my guy and have to have him inside me NOW. I refuse to fake it, and luckily, don't feel the need to, even though some are small, some are large...I feel a Dr. Seuss limerick coming on now.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
I don't EVEN know how I missed this thread all this time! I guess I'm different at different times. Sometimes it takes what seems FOREVER to get one really good one, but other times, look out! I guess much of it depends on a lot of little details: who I'm with, what my mood is, just how everythign comes together in general. I've been known to get extremely wet, but I've never "squirted" before and I'm not certain I would want to, comsidering the sheer volume of the fluid and the urea content make it not completely likely that it all comes from the Skenes glands. I know my ex was determined to "make" me "squirt". Meh! As long as I'm enjoying myself, that's all that should matter, not keeping a scorecard.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I'm the opposite my start of play orgasms are small then they build sometimes to the point of what I call the never ending orgasm where it seems to take forever for my body to quit shuddering and clutching. Rare. Hubby has gotten me there a couple of times, and a SM got me there once as well.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Ho Ho Ho is what Santa Claus calls 3 blondes, in a row! ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
bumping

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
LWC - I love that one! One of the favs I used to tell my boys when they were little!

Thanks for the kind words, and sexy thoughts! :-)'

With the amount of corn and cheese in some of my material, I could open a Dorito factory! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
TBabe, my stand-up act would welcome a little polishing help from you. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
TB...Oh the humanity! NOLA...again? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
LWC - I just flew in from NOLA and boy are my arms tired! LOL

Barump pump! LOL

But seriously ladies and single male germs...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Uh oh. If you're headed to NOLA I just might need to buy some new jokes books and polish my stand up act.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: Female Version of One and Done