Female Hot Spots : Swingers Discussion 54403
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFemale Hot Spots
TOPIC: Female Hot Spots
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
i love when my hubby gentle kisses my neck and whispers in my ear mmmmmm i get goosebumps from that or when he gentlely licks my nipples then sucks them big turn on mmmmmmmmm

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
JMM: Good to know ... Enjoy!

Mrs. JR

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
JMM: Are you checking back now and then? Taking notes? Making a wish list? ;-)

Are any of the comments news to you?

Mrs. JR

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Mining the gold I see. Wink....

Some women are light touches some are HEAVY touches. I'm both of course.;)

-Biting involves getting the muscle not skin and using your mouth as a clamp. You can drag the pinch of flesh, bite and release, bite and release part way and rip the rest, bite and hold...releasing after several 10's of seconds. There are other variations. Any large muscle group is fair game. The lats on the back, neck, thighs.

-Running teeth along the neck. -The "classic" fistful of nape hair. -My gf likes a "light" choke move when I'm downtown. I place the "V" of my loose hand above her Adam's apple and lightly push. -Firm/dominant hand massages/grabs.

-sweet nasties whispered breathlessly into my ear.

Just for the record I don't like being bitten. I do Bite...smiles at Mrs. Simba.

I like males who take control of the act. I'm the dominant partner in FF sex. Being told what to do is fun too.

I enjoy those very direct directions and men who make appropriate noise during sex. Quiet doesn't work.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
well, any touch most anywhere on me is a good touch as long as it is in a sexual or sensual manner. I am especially fond of nuzzling of my ears with little suckels that lead to my neck and that sensitive skin between my neck and the ball of my shoulder, and then with a little biting at that area with some heated breath of course. One of my favorite spots that gets missed alot but in which I use alot on women is the crease under the breast, from the outerside in towards the breast bone....I love to lick with warm breathing in that area. My nipples are very sensitive and suckling them while rubbing my pubis drives me crazy~! I also love sweet soft kisses at the nape of my neck, down my back and yes that wonderful small of my back area....warm heated kisses, slowly....ones that give ya chills on your knees~!...lol. I am also into that from behind pinning and hair pulling....oh hell, my entire body is a hot spot...lmao~! Now I will be back in a few hours~! ....lol.

As far as the virgin islands....I was thinking of coming for recycle....do you live in an area that does that ?....lol. Imagine....a recycled virgin....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
My kind of topic!!! Simbaxxx you stole my thunder, however, the nape of my neck and all up around my ears is a definite hot spot, makes me get goose pimples. I love to feel a man's strength, so I love to get that "pinned down" feeling. I love kisses planted at the backs of my knees and at the small of my back. ooohh. I love to feel a man's warm hands rubbing ny sides up and down and grabbing both hips. Oh man, I'll be back in a few hours!!! mrs

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Mmm ... I like this topic!

Starting at the top:

1. Side of the neck and down to juncture of neck and shoulder - kisses and bites; the more aroused I am, the harder my playmate can bite.

2. Underside of breast, kisses rather than biting. That's a lovely feeling on an often-overlooked spot.

3. Inside of elbows and backs of knees. That soft skin just begs for kisses and licks.

4. Fingers and hands - very sensitive there. Caresses, licks and nibbles work wonders.

5. Had my toes sucked once - heavenly!

I'm dissolving into a puddle just thinking about all of the above <sigh>.

So when are you vacationing in the Virgin Islands?

Mrs. JR

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Well.... the whole story behind "simba" is that fact that I like hubby to mount be from behind, pin me down and bite me (like a lion) on the back of the neck...keeping me still and overpowering me. .....ya.. back of the neck is definitely a HOT spot but delicate kisses and licks don't do a thing for me there...has to be more aggressive to get my attention.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Female Hot Spots