Fakes, Phonies, Frauds : Swingers Discussion 48225
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFakes, Phonies, Frauds
TOPIC: Fakes, Phonies, Frauds
Created by: BTEXPRESS
Original Starting post for this thread:
Isn't it nice when you get an email from a man who seems interested and plays you until the very day "of" and then doesn't show? I have been "tricked" by 3 men now...single men, who act as if they are and will meet up with you and they talk the talk. Basically, they will talk to you and get you relaxed because all they want to do is jerk off on themselves as they are talking to you. They lead you into asking you what you like and what you want and they keep you going until they are "done" and then they click you off or they never show up. Or they will some how bring up the discussion of a cam. They will turn theirs on even if you don't have one and they'll jerk off right there and then and turn it off when they are done and you'll never hear from them again. What a bunch of losers! Don't give them the satisfaction of hearing your fantasies so they can get their rocks off. Let them remain excited with no option of release...on your part anyway. They can't get a real woman so they have to trick them and jerk off while the women speak or im them. I say let them swell and suffer blue ball syndrome or let them kiss up to Rosy palm and her sisters! btexpress

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We went thru this with a single guy on here. We chatted on Yahoo for weeks, about 2-3 nights a week. Each time, he wanted to hear vivid stuff of what I do to my husband. At the end of each "encounter", I'd ask when he wants to meet. He would make a date, then send an email stating he couldn't make it for one reason or another. I finally gave up on him. Either he was married or gay! He continued to write, but I never answered.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I don't respond to the "so what do you like" question anymore either. In fact, once I'm asked that question, all communication stops. This is one reason I don't care for instant messaging. By the 3rd question you will read "so what do you like?"

I have had a couple of guys fake out on me when it came time to meet. I get a lot of responses from "couples" who's profiles say "we only play together" yet the guy contacts me to meet alone.

Some even want to fulfill that "ebony" fantasy. I ask " so what about the wife" I get "oh, she's not into that"

Now, I am probably considered a fake, but sometimes it doesn't pay to respond anymore. Whenever I do, it's the wrong ones.

Don't get me wrong. Not complaining, I have met some really great single men and a few couples in the past from this site and another. I am used to weeding out the "crap" it just seems to be more these days and a girl can get tired.

carleen

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
Here here. God, you saved a jerk like 2.99 per minute. I'd contact these guys and send them a bill!

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Isn't it nice when you get an email from a man who seems interested and plays you until the very day "of" and then doesn't show? I have been "tricked" by 3 men now...single men, who act as if they are and will meet up with you and they talk the talk. Basically, they will talk to you and get you relaxed because all they want to do is jerk off on themselves as they are talking to you. They lead you into asking you what you like and what you want and they keep you going until they are "done" and then they click you off or they never show up. Or they will some how bring up the discussion of a cam. They will turn theirs on even if you don't have one and they'll jerk off right there and then and turn it off when they are done and you'll never hear from them again. What a bunch of losers! Don't give them the satisfaction of hearing your fantasies so they can get their rocks off. Let them remain excited with no option of release...on your part anyway. They can't get a real woman so they have to trick them and jerk off while the women speak or im them. I say let them swell and suffer blue ball syndrome or let them kiss up to Rosy palm and her sisters! btexpress

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Fakes, Phonies, Frauds