Fair Rules Of Treatment : Swingers Discussion 50717
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkFair Rules Of Treatment
TOPIC: Fair Rules Of Treatment
Created by: TigreCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
shouldn't there be unspoken obvious rules of swing afterward? Like not rubbing another partner in your mate's face?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no prob w/him saying "X tried this, something really cool, wanna try?" and I'd be for it. Not a prude, or thinking I am the end all and do all of creation. Heck. an open mind makes me a better partner aye? LOL

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
ty Jan, I will just need to tell him that what happens there stays there as long as it comes to comparisons. If we are to make it work, no more comparing. All have their good and bad points. I don't compare, I just appreciate.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
"Unfortunately, we as women,... in order to change the pace of things.... have to teach men how to be considerate to our sensitive nature."

Oh Gina, PLEASSSSSSSSSSE teach me the technique of this. I know it takes years and years, but I want and need it now.

Tig: As to what all have said here, especially my inner voice of reason (funluvin), I for one would never stand being compared to anyone else, especially a person/couple you were swinging with. The lifestyle is not about hurting or putting a wedge in one's marriage and maybe a step back or two especially for the hubby is needed for some major communication. Wishing you the best,

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I guess it's so maddening,cause he is usually more intuitive and senstive, but got it ironed out<and no I didn't deck him w/the iron!> Just am real sensitive to "why can't you be......?" thats a dead end in a relationship. As for swinging for his sake,no. If there was nada in it for me, I'd not be pressured. Am the original mule that way lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
i damn near threw in the towel on swinging myself. was considering packing bags, or putting foot down.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
if the technique she used was up for discussion, I'd not mind. It was the presentation, the lack of consideration. But hey, lots of the men in the men forum say that to them an orgasm during oral isn't necessary, it is another foreplay technique. So, I see it like this, if being w/a new partner makes him explode during a bj, that's cool. But.......I also refuse to get into "he does this, why can't you?" thats immature and mean.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
meaning not letting a few months or however long go by, than dropping a bomb"she did this, why don't you?'

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
could you elaberate.. after we are done a swing encounter.. we talk about it what we enjoyed what we didn't.

Never have eityher of us felt the other was rubbing another partner in each others face..

But it most definately could be fun. I love sitting on nate's face and controling the women on his cock.. Watching her face to see the pleasure... feeling his excitement under me... his tounge going wild.. yeah good times...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
shouldn't there be unspoken obvious rules of swing afterward? Like not rubbing another partner in your mate's face?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Fair Rules Of Treatment