Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Exclusive
TOPIC: Exclusive
Created by: sweetSINsations
Original Starting post for this thread:
We would like feedback on this topic..... Who's into it, who isn't, and views on the subject.......

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We really aren't into the whole exclusive relationship for us personally. As past trials go with those we know who tried it, it doesn't seem to go that smooth and ends in people hurt. I don't know the odds and if the same amount have issues without exclusiveness. For us, we didn't think we could handle another commitment without it lessening the one we have together already.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Nice to see some responses! I posted because I was curious as to how many out there would be "exclusive" with another couple. I agree with fishnets and dscouple. Isn't variety why we are all here? AND..... If we were "exclusive", why would we all be on SLS?!?!? Wouldn't we stick solely with our mate? I truly believe I was not born to be monogamous in any form, sorry, I LIKE THE VARIETY AND NEWNESS OF any RELATIONSHIP!

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Poly you may have mentioned or explained this before but I don't remember, are you guys looking for a poly relationship? If not why the poly in the name?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
We are here for variety. if we wanted exclusive we married the ones we would choose.

We do prefer to have good friends and repeat performances. just not one of them its a few...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We would like feedback on this topic..... Who's into it, who isn't, and views on the subject.......

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Exclusive