Dressing Up and feeling Sexy! : Swingers Discussion 1994321051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDressing Up and feeling Sexy!
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kinddraggon, GO SHOPPING. FInd at least two outfits that fit you nicely RIGHT NOW, not "when I lose weight..." You need to feel good in your clothes, and have one or two nice things that make you feel good. When you feel good, you will try harder. When you feel awful about your body, you end up not caring, or, if you're like me, you get rebellious. Where what fits you and feels good for now. Clothing is temporary...it wears out, you change sizes, it goes out of style...

You will feel better if you're wearing something you like that fits you. If I am wrong about this, I will buy you a new shirt.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7128 posts)
thank you for your concern, I am fine though. I am on prednisone, and this drug is notorious for increasing appetite and causing massive weight gain. My weight is as important to me mentally as everything else...so I am watching my caloric intake like a hawk. I cannot work out much at all because of my RAD and joint pain, so if I do not watch my diet incredibly closely I will gain very quickly. I do eat though, just very carefully :0).

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I love my trainer! You don't have to get a trainer though. I lost over 60lbs, with walking and portion control.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
"Wearing clothes that are too small, only makes you look fatter." That's excellent advice, Carrie...and I've done the same thing about keeping a few things in a lower size as a goal.

Agree with you KD about Shell and eating...at the very least go vegan for a short time? You need your energy! Cutting out dairy would actually help reduce any pain in joints.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Don't get rid of your clothes that fit, unless you don't like them anymore. Wearing clothes that are too small, only makes you look fatter. Keep several of your favorite outfits, that are too small and get rid of the rest. The outfits can be your motivation, to help you lose weight.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
im like you....jeans are not my friend lately. My body is definately looking better.....but I hate spillage with a passion. Tx is alot like Floriday, here you can throw on a cute sundress, cute flip flops and sunglasses, and off you go. I am buying more spring/summer colors lately, all I have is friggin black and red.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
How we dress definitely affects our mood...studies have actually been done on this subject.

For me, I enjoy dressing feminine, sexy, stylish...always appropriate for where I'm headed ;) I do this for ME as well as Rick. Even though I'm home during the day, I don't like to lounge around in pajamas and bathrobe. I don't wear a dress and heels to the grocery store, but I do like to look put together. Makes me feel good about myself.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I love to dress up and look nice. Yes, it does make me feel better, on those blah days. Right now, it is very windy here so my usual hairstyle is just a ponytail. I, also, have no problem running around, with no makeup.

I, of course, dress up and look my best when going out, at night, or meeting new people.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
kind, for me...its an absolute fact, when I have my make up on and I'm on my A game...I am in a better mood and my day is brighter. For me, I cannot stand looking like shit. I am pissy, cranky and wear a baseball cap to keep people from seeing my crazy looking ass face lol. I dunno, this is different for each lady. I am not a "natural" person. I like dressing up, wearing make up and my wig.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!