Dressing Up and feeling Sexy! : Swingers Discussion 1994321041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkDressing Up and feeling Sexy!
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't go out much, but when we do go out, I sure hooch it up! I like tight short dresses and boob shirts! I like how I look in them which gives me a confidence boost and I like that the Mr. likes them, an added bonus is that he gets to see that I am desired by other guys, but he knows I'm going home with him. Generally with the Mr. I don't leave sexy lingerie on long enough for it to be enjoyed, or if we jump each other when we walk in the door there isn't enough time to put it on to start with. One of our playmates mentioned liking heels and lingerie though, so I dug out one of the few skimpy outfits I did own, and realized just how sexy it made me feel while even wearing it around the house and tidying up before he came. The next day I was out looking for more outfits! Mostly "slip" type nighties or short shorts and a tank. We are hoping to start a family soon, but I am really going to miss being able to run around the house in whatever I want to wear!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
all I can say is woof woof.I'am a dawg for one honeys.......lol..BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I know, isnt it!!! I hate that

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
kd i need to step up my game, my ass is huge. I looked in a dressing room mirror and almost threw up on myself. ive removed snacks from my diet.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You're a Texan, you're never wrong wearing some cute cowboy boots...

And welcome!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I decided to chime in. I have had a total left knee replacement this past April and it's been great. With that being said, I haven't ventured into heels yet, though I find them sexy as hell. My surgeon even said I can, but warned me not to fall.

So I can put on a sexy dress and then those flats and well, it's just not getting it!! I'm 9 weeks post surgery & looking forward to the day when I wear them again!! But, LOL...I'll have to go shopping to buy some too!! I gave mine away thinking I'd never be in them again!!

Amarillo TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Or you could wear that...that fits you QUITE nicely!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I always do my hair and makeup in the morning and get dressed for whatever the day is going to bring. I don't like to sit around in PJ's although with the warmer weather after barn chores I like to come in and shower and slip on a pretty sillky nightie.

finding clothes that fit that you like is not so easy right now! I literally went to 5 stores one day and all I came home with was shoes and some bra's. The clothing selection out there just sucks.

I'm doing a HUGE closet purge. I'd say 80% of it is going to go.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
G you are sooo right. I find that when I get up and look nice I literally feel better through the day than when I don't.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Kinddraggon, GO SHOPPING. FInd at least two outfits that fit you nicely RIGHT NOW, not "when I lose weight..." You need to feel good in your clothes, and have one or two nice things that make you feel good. When you feel good, you will try harder. When you feel awful about your body, you end up not caring, or, if you're like me, you get rebellious. Where what fits you and feels good for now. Clothing is temporary...it wears out, you change sizes, it goes out of style...

You will feel better if you're wearing something you like that fits you. If I am wrong about this, I will buy you a new shirt.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
TOPIC: Dressing Up and feeling Sexy!